Company: Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and
technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help
studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute
their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and
with superior quality.Our service offerings cover end-to-end
workflows including language services such as scripting,
subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata
localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master
and prepare this content in all distribution products including
digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray,
Blu-ray and DVD).To date, we serviced thousands of titles for
iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and
others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and
DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge
technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+),
artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation
and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as
pHelix.Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative
solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help
us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if youre
passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service
- Perform data entry matching Customer PO for billing
- Prepare and generate required invoices for various
- Providing accurate and timely completion of assignments and
inquiry responses, while ensuring that all tasks and duties
completed are done within the firm's set guidelines and
- Performing data entry as required, while ensuring accuracy and
resolving any discrepancies discovered.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of the billing
process to the completion of complex assignments.
- Possesses strong billing and reporting knowledge that helps to
ensure quality is reached for all projects.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets
entrusted to you.
- Special projects as assigned
- Assist in all other areas as neededRequirements
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft
- Skilled in billing, reporting, analysis, problem solving and
- Excellent verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving
and math skills.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred
- Billing experience required
Keywords: Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC, Burbank , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!