Sr. Financial Analyst, Accounting & Reporting - TV Distribution
Company: Time Warner Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distributionis one of the world's
largest distributors of feature films, television programs and
animation to the domestic television marketplace (broadcast, pay
cable, basic cable, satellite, pay-per-view, subscription
video-on-demand, digital platforms, etc.).The company seeks a
detailed, proactive, team-oriented Senior Financial Analyst,
Enterprise Financial Services for the Domestic Television
Distribution Department. This position includes but not limited to
responsibilities of Monthly Closes, Financial Reporting &
Accounting, and Participations & Audit inquiries support.
- Enterprise Financial Services (EFS) is Warner Bros. global
shared services accounting team. The team serves to provide
efficient and scalable global finance and accounting services to
the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly deliverables; by-title
reporting, Balance Sheet, P&L, cash flow, supplemental
schedules & footnotes, government surveys and disclosures.
- Preparing financial reporting and accounting for Domestic
Television Distribution. This includes coordination with business
unit and compilation of key matrices in preparation of deliverables
and various by title reporting packages.
- Support day-to-day general accounting and reporting
- Becoming a "Go-To" person or the primary contact from Business
Unit and Corporate departments (FRG, FCRA, or Tax) on inquiries and
- Managing and reviewing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
provider deliverables as needed.
- Opportunity to initiate process improvements and coach BPO
team-members to streamline processes and develop presentation
- Taking ownership on Account Reconciliations and Standardization
- Assisting with Participations, Sarbanes-Oxley, and financial
- Facilitate meetings to Management to develop executive
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience.
- Previous "Big 4" accounting experience preferred.
- Prior experience in shared service environment a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in MPAA Royalties reporting
- Knowledge/Experience in handling intercompany transactions
- Knowledge of the latest ASC 606 pronouncement is a plus.
- Experience in managinghigh volume data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (required) and SAP/Oracle
- Excellent communication skills, as this role works directly
with various levels of personnel, both within and outside the
- Telecommuting Opportunity.
- Casual Attire Opportunity.
- Impact Volunteering Opportunities (EFS sponsored for time away
- Mentorship Program.
- EFS Internal Training Programs (including CPE qualified
- Lunch and Learn Brown Bag Series (for professional
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Time Warner Inc., Burbank , Sr. Financial Analyst, Accounting & Reporting - TV Distribution, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!