Enterprise Financial Services (Accounting) Intern - Spring 2020
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: January 12, 2020
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks 3 interns for our Enterprise
Financial Services team for the Spring 2020 term (late January -
early April). This intern may:
- Perform input of licensee royalty statement information across
all relevant dimensions, capturing withholding tax transactions,
daily cash clearing and application to customer account balances
and related journal entries in ARriba & SAP.
- Ensure that licensees comply with standard royalty and cash
- Electronically file royalty statements in LMS according to
- Following the cutoff protocols for Oracle and SAP, reconcile
monthly cash receipts.
- Support financial close processes as required.
- Support talent audit processes as required.
- Liase with Credit to improve and resolve outstanding
noncompliance issues with licensees.
- Research discrepancies between LMS & Oracle and perform
reconciliations of customer account balances as required.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled, in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's
degree, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Studying finance, accounting, economics, or a related
- Interest in learning about accounting within the entertainment
- Strong Excel skills.
- A proactive, team-player mindset, with strong attention to
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and
expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC
Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and
Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and
others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than
90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises.
Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of
disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative
people to join our team.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Enterprise Financial Services (Accounting) Intern - Spring 2020, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!