Company: Time Warner Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2020
What Part Will You Play?
We are currently seeking a Manager, Digital Accounting for Warner
Home Entertainment's Home Office Accounting Department, supporting
HBO and Turner. This individual will report into the Director of
Accounting, and will manage the integrity and accuracy of digital
accounting as related to the integration of Warner Media
businesses, licensees, affiliate offices, and global deals.
- ManagingHBO/Turnertransactional royalty accounting, point of
sale (POS) data analysis, analytics, ad hoc reporting, receivables
management and financial close processes (-75 monthly WFs: 60 HBO
and 15 Turner).
- Assisting with business decision support analyses, ad hoc
reporting and analytics.
- Assisting with integration projects and help management create,
improve and streamline business processes during assignment period
of contracts and go-forward.
- Leading efforts to on-board & integrate client data, contracts
and processing into Warner Bros. standards, including promotions
- Managing contract and title data exceptions, including mapping
errors, POS reconciliations, cash application, and responsible for
HBO/Turner cash flow forecasts.
- Reviewing and approving journal entries, accruals, and royalty
- Reviewing and approving reconciliations and SOX compliance test
work for HBO/Turner licensees.
- Assisting with aligning SOX controls with established WBDD
- Managing staff and projects, including UAT and other
What Do We Require From You?
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in accounting or
- 3-4 years of accounting experience, including royalty specific
knowledge in the entertainment space.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as the individual will be required
to work with various levels of management--both within and outside
- Motivated, organized self-starter with a hands on approach and
the ability to collect relevant facts quickly, provide
recommendations, and make decisions.
- Solid understanding of the domestic and international reporting
experience, including foreign exchange and currency
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting standards, practices, and
- Financial statement preparation (P&L, BS, CF) and monthly
- Advanced Excel skills and proven track record of process
- Previous SAP/BW experience is preferred.
- CPA or MBA is preferred.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Time Warner Inc., Burbank , Manager, Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!