Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: January 15, 2020
We are currently seeking a Senior Auditor for Warner Bros. Consumer
Products Inc's DCPUS Finance department. The Senior Auditor is
responsible for executing domestic and international royalty
contract audits of Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) licensees
and international agents to ensure compliance with the
- Assisting with pre-audit planning and preparation by performing
analysis of financial data to identify areas of audit risks.
- Analyzing complex licensing contracts, identifying financial
terms and compliance points for audit.
- Customizing and developing dynamic data testing models to
accommodate all levels of licensee reporting sophistication.
- Reviewing accuracy of licensee royalty reporting and payment
- Performing audit interviews of licensees and/or agents to
evaluate royalty reporting processes and financial
- Documenting licensee process flows and system functionality as
it relates to royalty reporting.
- Consistency with audit program, executing audit procedures and
documenting findings for inclusion in draft audit reports.
Assisting with resolution of any interpretive differences of
- Assembling workpapers and presenting audit findings to
management for review. Assisting with settlement of audit claims as
- Assisting in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations
detailing audit findings and business insights for internal review
with Category, Legal and Finance teams.
- Performing other related duties and special projects as
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business or related field and CPA
- Minimum 3 years' experience in accounting and finance at Big 4
public accounting or internal audit experience required.
Entertainment industry preferred.
- Financial analysis techniques and procedures required.
Experience with international accounting, tax and business issues
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- PC Skills: Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with
persons at all levels.
- Must be able to develop and implement projects; have the
ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and
oral instructions; have the ability to organize and schedule work
effectively; have the ability to multi-task and work well under
time constraints; be able to work independently and meet deadlines
in a fast-paced environment; and be flexible as priorities
- Fluency in Latin American or Asian foreign language strongly
preferred (written and verbal).
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Business Unit WM
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment
Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment
brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP
partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning
range of toys, fashion, home dcor, and publishing inspired by
franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry
The division's successful global themed entertainment business
includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of
Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative
global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives,
promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the
leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our
values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage
data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and
franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and
others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than
90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises.
Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of
disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative
people to join our team.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Senior Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!