Director, EFS Invoice to Cash
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Enterprise Financial Services (EFS) is seeking a Director, Invoice
to Cash (ITC), supporting the Domestic Theatrical business. The
position is responsible for the management of ITC activities within
EFS and off-shored Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
This position works closely with Business Unit stakeholders, Senior
EFS management, and the BPO provider to drive operational results,
process efficiencies, standardization, technology enhancements, and
improvement of key financial measures and metrics. This position
will also work closely with subject matter experts to enhance
controls and create process improvements that will help assist/meet
Domestic Theatrical is a very dynamic and fast paced business which
requires the ability to balance multiple priorities and
stakeholders. Additionally, this position requires the candidate to
dig deep into systems and customer details. The ideal candidate for
the position will have experience managing multiple teams and
possess a strong understanding of theatrical and ITC operations.
Experience working in a shared services environment is preferred as
well as the ability to work independently while managing multiple
- Manage BPO service provider key performance indicators and/or
service level agreements to ensure delivery of effective, efficient
and quality services as agreed with key stakeholders. Responsible
for the timeliness, completeness and accuracy of ITC deliverables
including on-going coordination with BPO service provider. Ensure
compliance with SOX controls and audit guidelines.
- Focus on internal and external customer service and
satisfaction, including regularly publishing performance
dashboards, cash forecasting & collections, other metrics. As part
of EFS ITC management team, engage key stakeholders to review
results and establish strategic objectives. Clearly communicate
with external and internal stakeholders by leveraging
interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Manage and develop staff into subject matter experts
emphasizing box office, collections, cash and audit support.
Leverage managerial and mentorship skills to effectively institute
BPO scope refinements with minimal disruption to ongoing run-state
operations. Work with supervisor to set priorities for the
department and be able to actively assist in all problem resolution
- Active participation in developing recommendations and strategy
on ITC operational process improvements, MACCS migration design and
standardization to gain greater effectiveness. Monitor, track and
redefine processes with a view to drive cost efficiencies and
strive for global best practices and reporting.
- Other special projects as required.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- Approximately 6-8 years previous work experience in an
accounting or finance environment required.
- Public and private accounting experience preferred.
- Accounts receivable, commercial finance, reporting and planning
- Theatrical & entertainment industry experience highly
- Thorough knowledge of invoice-to-cash principles with an
- Balance multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Analytical Business Decision Support processes system reports
using Business Objects desired.
- Experience directly and indirectly managing a diverse
- Experience developing and executing standard processes.
- A proven track record in managing change and implementing large
- Must have experience with ERP systems such as SAP, MACCS,
- PC Skills: Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint or
- Must have proven management experience and skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully
with persons on all levels.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and
understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Domestic & international travel required, as needed.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and
expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC
Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and
Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and
others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than
90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises.
Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of
disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative
people to join our team.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Director, EFS Invoice to Cash, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!