Lead, Participations Audit
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 6, 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Lead, FCRA Audit for the
FCRA Participations Audit department. The Audit Lead is responsible
for providing training and helping Sr. Analysts with FCRA Audit's
fieldwork process. The position will help the Sr. Analysts address
questions and provide guidance to ensure the audit deadlines are
met. Other responsibilities will include attending audit request
status meetings with Business Units, maintaining dept status
reports, and helping with the design of the new Audit management
system in 2020.
- Work with Sr. Analysts and Audit Admin to help address their
questions for audit fieldwork. Give guidance and direction to
ensure fieldwork is progressing in a timely manner to meet
deadlines. Review aging of open requests and work with Sr. Analyst
and BUs to close items.
- Execute fieldwork procedures for assigned audits by reviewing
and responding to audit requests, interacting with auditors and
other divisions, and resolving open items.
- Take ownership and manage audits as assigned.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects as assigned.
- Review audit reports and claims analysis.
- Provide training on fieldwork procedures and various systems
used by FCRA Audit. Maintain and update audit training manuals.
Suggest and implement process improvements where necessary.
- BA/BA degree required.
- 4-5 years of accounting, audit or finance related experience
- Experience in Participations or Residuals required.
- Entertainment industry experience a plus.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to interact professionally with outside auditors
and all levels of company personnel and management.
- Proficient in SAP general ledger.
- Strong overall understanding of participations, including the
ability to read and understand extracts of legal agreements.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a confident individual, who is a quick learner and a
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced
environment and work overtime, as needed.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and
United States - California - Burbank
Financial Contract Reporting Administration
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and
expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC
Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and
Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Lead, Participations Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!