Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 7, 2020
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment seeks a Director of Financial
Planning & Analysis for their Domestic (U.S. & Canada) TV business
unit, which manages the distribution of WB, HBO, Turner and 3rd
Party produced TV product as well as Original, Animation and Family
product, including Made-For-Videos. The Director is responsible for
financial ultimates, budgets/forecasts and performance tracking for
all TV product. Reporting to the Vice President of Financial
Planning & Analysis, he/she will be the primary finance point of
contact for the EVP/General Manager as well as heads of marketing
of the Home Entertainment TV business unit.
- Manage annual budget as well as quarterly forecasts for TV
business unit and present to President of Home Entertainment and
EVP/General Manager of TV business unit for approval.
- Partner with EVP/General Manager of TV business unit in driving
financial results as well as implementation of strategies and new
- Manage by title finance performance through entire product life
cycle beginning with green light and provide regular financial
updates/ultimates to EVP/General Manager, Sales and heads of
marketing for TV business unit.
- Analyze monthly actual results and present variance analyses as
well as financial updates to VP of FP&A.
- Provide annual budget, quarterly forecasts, monthly financial
updates and variance analyses directly to HBO and Turner as well as
be main point of contact.
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis.
- Assist in preparation of annual long-term plan.
- Lead, develop and mentor staff.
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- MBA preferred.
- 7+ years related experience required.
- Home entertainment, other entertainment or consumer package
experience a plus.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge in Essbase and SAP is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must be able to manage and motivate others to perform under
- Must be able to multi-task, work under tight time constraints
and meet deadlines.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all
of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home
entertainment content to consumers. This includes global
distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including
DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile,
electronic sell-through and more.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and
others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than
90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises.
Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of
disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative
people to join our team.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!