Senior Analyst, Audit
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 8, 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Analyst, Audit who
will act as a liaison between Financial Contract Reporting
Administration, outside auditors, and internal business units.
Responsibilities include conducting audit fieldwork, analyzing
participation claims, litigation research, and other ad hoc special
projects. The Senior Analyst will interact with all levels of
management, inside/outside counsel, as well as outside auditors.
This unique position will provide a very broad look into various
aspects of the entertainment industry.
- Executing fieldwork procedures by:
- Reviewing and responding to audit requests.
- Interacting with auditors and WB business units.
- Analyzing audit claims.
- Provide timely response / appropriate documentation to claims,
settlement items, and audit questions.
- Perform research and detailed analyses for various issues,
including whether statement modifications are necessary as a result
- Read and understand abstracts and long form legal agreements,
related correspondence, and applicable systems used for
- Maintain system of organization to monitor audits from
fieldwork through to settlement; maintain high-quality audit
binders and workpapers; escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Perform ad hoc analyses, special projects, and litigation
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, audit, finance or
- Audit firm, Participations, and/or Entertainment industry
- CPA a plus.
- Ability to read and reasonably understand complex legal
- Proficiency with core Office365 suite and intermediate Excel
data research (filters, vlookups, PivotTables, etc.). Bonus points
for experience with collaborative Office365 tools (OneNote,
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software; exposure to
SAP and/or PARIS desired.
- High level of organization, documentation skills, and attention
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and
- Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to interact
professionally with outside auditors and all levels of company
personnel management. Position will be working closely with other
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Financial Contract Reporting Administration
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and
expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC
Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and
Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Senior Analyst, Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!