Manager, Financial Reporting
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Financial
Reporting for the Financial Reporting department. Position will be
responsible for performing activities related to the reporting,
analysis and consolidation of the worldwide actual results of the
companies comprising Warner Bros. to senior management, outside
agencies and AT&T.
- Manages reporting of the monthly Balance Sheet and related
detail schedules, including report creation and maintenance.
- Responsible for overseeing accuracy of financial reports
generated by SAP / BW.
- Posts consolidation entries including investment
- Prepares monthly AT&T deliverables including monthly
- Review submitted monthly balance sheet data in AT&T's
system for sign-off.
- Assistance with balance sheet data issues that affect the
transmission of financial statements to AT&T.
- Preparation / presentation of deliverables including balance
sheet fluctuation analysis, financial package schedules, footnote
disclosures and other management reports.
- Reviews and determines the impact of master data
changes/hierarchy changes to senior management and AT&T
- Manage master data process primarily for accounts and related
reporting hierarchy changes, working closely with business units,
technology and other key stakeholders to ensure that requirements
align with current management and external reporting financial data
- Assistance with reporting and analysis special requests from
the offices of the CFO, CAO and other senior executives both at
Warner Bros. and AT&T.
- Provides assistance/support to other areas within the financial
reporting group as required.
- Participates in other key projects and initiatives impacting
balance sheet reporting.
- Provide coaching and development of staff.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience required.
- Experience in public accounting in addition to private industry
- Entertainment industry expertise helpful.
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP systems required, including use
of macros and v-lookups (SAP/BW experience preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
and financial statement preparation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to interact with upper management with clear and
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Competent in preparing presentation quality documents and
executive level summaries.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and
expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC
Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and
Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Manager, Financial Reporting, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!