Posted on: September 23, 2022
Financial Analyst needed for a 5 month contract with a
possibility to be extended, opportunity with Yoh's Entertainment
and Media client located in Burbank, CA You will working with the
Distribution Department of a World Renowned Entertainment and Media
Conglomerate, primarily interfacing with SAP software, advanced
Excel skills required
- This position is a hybrid role; 3 days in the office
- Hours usually 8-5 or 9-6PM, Mon-Fri, 5-10 hours OT
- 2-4 years Finance/Accounting experience
- $35-$50/hr. This client requires a COVID-19 vaccination as a
condition of employment. Candidate MUST provide proof of receipt of
the COVID-19 vaccination upon request. If you are unable to receive
the COVID-19 vaccine, please let us know immediately so that we can
discuss whether an accommodation can be made. What You Will Be
- Create and maintain billing plans in newly created deals and
existing deals through change orders, generate and cancel ad hoc
billing documents for Credit and Collections or cash entry, and
adjust add-on tax codes and invoice form codes as needed.
- Research payment terms, create and maintain a billing schedule
in Excel if needed.
- Work closely with Credit and Collections and Cash department to
ensure accurate and timely processing of billing and cash
- Assist with Finance Only deal processing including creating new
Business Partner as needed.
- Create and maintain Business Partner ( BP ) relationships and
Deal attributes specific to finance processing which includes
maintaining billing and payer addresses, VAT#, PO#, intercompany
relationship, and billing preferences.
- Process write offs based on Credit & Collections requests.
- Run Proof & Edit reports and attach to deals to be
- Various Adhoc projects as assigned by management Who You Are
- Must have high energy and be self-motivated
- Experience in SAP required
- MS Office experience; Advanced MS Excel Skills required
- BA or BS Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Attention to Accuracy and Details
- Excellent Communication skills
- Entertainment and Media experience is a plusIf This Sounds Like
You, Apply Now! Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple.
Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple
industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!Yoh, a Day &
Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Visit
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and
require accommodation in the application process.
Keywords: Yoh, Burbank , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!