Company: Insomniac Games
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Insomniac Games is looking for a Finance intern to help create
financial strategies to develop incredible AAA video games. This
role will offer the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals
in a dynamic financial work environment. This intern will gain
hands-on experience working with our financial management team
while watching games come to life. One will build skills in
financial modeling, budgeting & forecasting, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Work side-by-side with the Finance team to help: track annual
budgets, support financial forecasts, analyze financial and
operating data, participate in team meetings, and prepare financial
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or training, or
students enrolled at a college or university, working towards a BS
in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or
- MBA candidates may apply for this internship.
- We will also consider recent graduates - within 12 months of
graduation, when the internship begins
- The ideal intern will be energetic, self-motivated, have a
passion for learning and the Finance field.
- Candidates must have taken their core undergraduate accounting
and finance courses.
- This is a paid, full-time internship.
- The student must be available to intern 5 days per week for
approximately 40 hours a week.
- The duration of internship is flexible, but we expect at least
an 8-week commitment from our interns.
- This role will be based in Burbank, California only.
Simply click the "Apply" button and submit your resume!
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role's base
pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the
market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our
hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined
based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills,
experience, and location.
In addition, this role may be eligible for bonus and SIE's top-tier
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching
401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee
discounts for Sony products. Click here to learn more.The estimated
base pay range for this role is listed below.$37.50-$37.50 USD
Keywords: Insomniac Games, Burbank , Finance Intern, Accounting, Auditing , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!