Company: Time Warner Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Stage 13 Inc. seeks an Office Administrator for the Stage 13
department. Position handles all administrative support to Warner
Bros.'s Stage 13's SVP/GM overseeing the fast-growing
Emmy-nominated multi-platform studio in key areas such as
development, production, post-production, marketing,
communications, sales, and business strategy. Position serves as a
key liaison for all of Stage 13's administrative office/corporate
functions across WB/WarnerMedia and externally.
- Provide excellent and detailed administrative and corporate
support to SVP & GM including phones, calendar, travel
arrangements, expense reports, meeting support, etc.
- Assist with key reports and presentations in all departmental
areas (business strategy, development, etc) as needed.
- Track industry competitive talent & projects; work closely with
unscripted and scripted teams to assist in project development and
talent relations functions; help oversee Stage 13 interns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required.
- At least two years of administrative experience supporting
senior business leaders in a corporate setting preferred.
- Experience with development & production of
content/reading/script coverage preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, both orally
and in writing, with all levels of personnel and creatives in
various departments and productions.
- Knowledge of the television/film and media industry as it
relates to development, production and business/digital
- Ability to analyze submitted scripted and produced creative
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and
understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and organize and
schedule work effectively.
- Must have excellent follow-through skills.
- Must be proactive and entrepreneurial in finding
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills with great
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, with
- Must be able to work well under time constraints and handle
- Must be efficient, punctual and possess high level of
- Must be a team player, have positive working attitude,
flexible, professional and dependable.
- Must demonstrate initiative; cooperation; resourcefulness.
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime if/when
- Passion for storytelling, social impact, and entertainment
- Strong Powerpoint skills required.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Time Warner Inc., Burbank , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!