Receptionist (New Line Cinema)
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 7, 2020
New Line Productions seeks a Receptionist.
- Performs reception duties. This includes answering phones,
directing calls, taking messages, and maintaining internal phone
directory. Greets and screens all visitors, assisting with
inquiries as necessary. Ensures visitors are appropriately escorted
to correct company representative and not left unattended.
- Performs office management duties. This includes opening and
closing the office, ordering office and pantry supplies, records
management, maintaining common areas and conference rooms. Manages
reservations for shared conferences rooms, guest offices and
- Main point of contact with Office Services regarding all
building related issues such as maintenance and repair requests,
janitorial services, office temperature control, etc.
- Assists in coordinating lot screenings for New Line executives
and reserves rooms as necessary for other meetings or events.
- Sorts and distributes all incoming mail, packages and courier
deliveries. Forwards mail without specific designations to correct
departments. Places courier orders and prepares outgoing mail and
packages as necessary.
- Performs general filing duties. This includes building,
organizing, categorizing and archiving files for legal
- Provides back-up administrative support to executives as
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry and prior
administrative experience preferred.
- Must have excellent verbaland written communications
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to
communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all
levels, both on the phone and in person.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and manage multiple
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook,
Excel and Word.
- Must pay close attention to detail, maintain confidentiality,
and problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
New Line Productions
Business Unit Overview
New Line Cinema is a part of Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG)
which produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of
approximately 20 movies a year. Our movies have generated
industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy
Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in
the international marketing and distribution of feature films,
operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more
than 120 territories.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Receptionist (New Line Cinema), Administration, Clerical , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!