Posted on: January 24, 2023
Established company within the Construction industry is seeking
an Administrative Assistant. See the details below:This role will
be 100% in-officePay: $25-$30Hours: 8AM-5:00PM
- Perform phone reception and client support duties.
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, project
manager, general contractor, and other construction management
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and
various construction services teams and solicit quotes from them
for new jobs
- Prepare forms such as change orders, purchase orders, service
agreements, and subcontracts
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as setting up
filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office
supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as
- Coordinate meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts,
and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- Perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be
required by the Company from time to timeQualifications:
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Quickbooks desktop experience required.
- Construction Administrative Assistant or related background
- Experience working in a small office preferred.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of technology, including Microsoft
- At least 2-4 year's relevant and acceptable work experience in
an Administrative work environment.
- Online tools including Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
online calendaring and scheduling, and document management via
cloud storage systems preferred.If you have any questions, reach
out to Lramirez@ultimatestaffing.com . We look forward to your
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Burbank , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!