Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Turner Broadcasting
Posted on: November 10, 2019
172122BRPosting Job Title:Executive Administrative
AssistantWarnerMedia Division:TurnerLocation:United States -
California - BurbankPosting Job Description:CN StudiosCartoon
Network Studioshome to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The
Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare
Bears, Clarence and moreis where the scheming, scribbling and real
fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon
Network, the leading powerhouse in kids entertainment.The JobManage
executive's calendars through coordination and scheduling of
appointments and group meetings (domestic & international). - The
ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced
environment, remaining pro-active, resourceful and efficient with a
high level of professionalism.The Daily
- The person in this position will also need to handle many
sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality, which
is crucial to this role.
- Make international and domestic travel accommodations.
- Reviews and reconcile all incoming travel and expense reports
for accuracy and compliance with corporate policy.
- Prepares and submits T&E expense reports in a timely manner
- Works closely with Production teams on travel arrangements,
expense reports, new hire documentation and vacation requests.
- Answers phone and handles routing telephone inquiries
pertaining to the operation of the department, and when necessary,
directs the call appropriately.
- Creates and maintains schedules, reports and matrixes.
- Assists with industry events in collaboration with other event
managers. Solid interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- The successful candidate has a commanding and positive
personality; while remaining receptive to and approachable by
others in any situation.
- Must be exceedingly well organized and detail oriented.
- Self-starter, very proactive, work independently with minimal
supervision, multi-task and prioritize as needed.
- Must be able to use discernment and comfortable in unique
corporate environment. Community Outreach, Awards & Festivals,
Event Planning (wrap & premiere events) work with Productions for
Make a Wish Foundation.
- Helps to order, organize and inventory Premiums.
- Orders supplies and beverages.
- Assists executive in creating professional presentations as
requested using PowerPoint.
- Updates presentations in conjunction with executive's
- Associate's or bachelors degree or equivalent years of
experience in a related field.
- Extensive prior experience providing executive support in
entertainment and/or media industry experience.
- Understanding of network and/or production terminology and the
production environment. Candidate must be comfortable working in
production environment, which requires being able to work under
high pressure at times.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel,
- Experience with FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, SLACK
and ARIBA.The Perks
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers at
- 2018 Best Company for Dads at
- An in-house learning and development team at
to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brandsTurner
Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal
Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status.Requisition
#:172122BRPosition Type:Full TimeArea of
Unit_TBS:CTOONIndustry:Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television
Networks, Games Development & Publishing, Online
Keywords: Turner Broadcasting, Burbank , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!