Senior Marketing Consultant
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Important Update: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Kaiser
Permanente is moving to a virtual recruitment process including
telephone and video interviews to help ensure the health and safety
of our employees, candidates, and communities. Also, some hiring
activities may be delayed or suspended in certain geographic areas
and job categories. For more information on Kaiser Permanente's
response to COVID-19, visit our Resource Center . Continually
focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and
marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing
demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Senior Marketing Consultant Location: Oakland, CA Job Number:
906106 Date posted: 10/08/2020 Submit Interest Description:
Strategic Project Consultants provide strategic marketing direction
for cross-functional initiatives impacting KP's current and/or
prospective customers and members. Strategic Project Consultants
are responsible for the following: synthesize data and marketplace
information to determine the appropriate marketing strategy and
experience for each initiative; position the project and
communicate the approach via a marketing plan; identify required
marketing resources; ensure the seamless integration and execution
of marketing deliverables across all marketing channels (i.e. web,
- Drives 2-3 major marketing projects concurrently.
- Evaluates and analyzes data to inform the strategic marketing
direction for each initiative.
- Develops and communicates the marketing strategy (writes the
marketing plan, documents the customer/member experience, presents
the strategy to stakeholders).
- Assembles the marketing sub-team and drives the execution of the
strategic direction, determining the best use of marketing
resources to launch a project.
- Serves as a subject matter/technical expert to Consultant.
- Represents project work to the Marketing Director and other
Marketing leadership. Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum six (6) years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts,
techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience, OR master's dgree and four
(4) years of related experience.
- Health care industry preferred. Primary Location:
California,Oakland,Kaiser Center Additional Locations: Marketing
Sales Service and Admin, 3100 Thornton Ave., Burbank,California,
91504 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue,
Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM Working Hours End: 5:00
PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status:
Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01-NUE-Non Union
Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Sales and
Marketing Department: Business Marketing Travel: Yes, 5 % of the
Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified
applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered
for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws,
as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited
to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming
career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you! Sign
up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Burbank , Senior Marketing Consultant, Advertising , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!