Report Writer (SSRS)
Company: Outlook Amusements, Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Who we are:Outlook Services, LLC is not your average company in a 'ho-hum' industry. We are a technology-based e-commerce business connecting customers to psychic advisors for the advice and direction they need, when they need it, and how they want it across our three brands: California Psychics, Psychic Encounters, and the in-culture Spanish language brand, Conexiones Psiquicas. Our Mission is to be a positive force in people's lives, and we live it every day. We touch 1000's of customers each month who seek guidance, insights, direction and reassurance in their lives. Our 20-year old Company's corporate headquarters is based in Burbank, California. This position will be based in our newly established office in San Antonio, TX. What we are looking for:The Report Writer will support the Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) team who will be responsible for the day-to-day development of SSRS and SQL reports. This role will create reports with a data interface as well as automating excel reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply an analytics background in helping to guide our company to smart long -term decisions. To be successful in this role and to grow within the company, the ideal candidate should be a passionate, driven, results-oriented individual. As this is a high visibility and high impact position, you will have regular exposure to top management. Some of which you will be accountable for:
- Interact with development team to identify data needs and potential issues as well as help design and implement SQL queries and reports
- Participate in team meetings to plan, review and design solutions to Business's needs.
- Provide ad hoc reports for department heads.
- Promote and adhere to company database standards for security, coding, templates, connectivity and source control.
- Expertise in programming complex SQL queries, SSRS, stored procedures, views, user defined functions and triggers.
- All other projects as assigned We are looking for you if---You're passionate about all things data and analytics. Good vibes, good energy is a must. Our ideal candidate is a problem-solver who is able to communicate clearly with the entire staff.
- Ability to translate business requests into specific deliverables
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to gracefully shift priorities and be able to handle change
- Committed to company mission and customer's needs
- Transfers thoughts and expresses ideas effectively individually or in a group setting
- Demonstrates a high level of dependability in doing their job and being there for his/her team
- Develops cooperation and teamwork and works towards solutions that general benefit all parties involved Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years' experience in the technology realm
- Prior experience using information from the tools provided with SQL Server like: Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, Client & Server Network
- 1-3 years' experience with SQL 2005/2008/2012 developing stored procedures, views, and functions.
- 1-2 years' experience with MS SSRS
- 1-2 years' experience with MS SSIS
- Knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Experience automating reports Some additional factors you need to be successful in the role:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Power Point skills, and Microsoft SQL server.
- Advanced Excel skills a must (e.g. macros, v-lookup, pivot tables, and other advanced formulas).
- Experience with PowerPivot highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Optimove marketing software a plus. What do you get: When you join Outlook Services, LLC, you will get a warm and welcoming environment in which each person you meet is interested in your success! You'll be part of a team that is serious about business, focused on our customers, and knows how to have fun too! Our comprehensive employee benefits package has been carefully designed to meet your health, financial and retirement well-being objectives which include medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a company match, additional add-on insurance plans, and paid time off. Outlook Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws. - provided by Dice SQL, SSRS, Report
Keywords: Outlook Amusements, Inc., Burbank , Report Writer (SSRS), Advertising , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!