TV Marketing- Family & Animation MBA Intern- Summer
Company: Warner Bros.
Posted on: March 5, 2019
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is seeking a MBA candidate intern for our Family & Animation Marketing team. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to a MBA student interested in brand marketing for the Home Entertainment Group.
The duration of the internship is approximately 10 weeks. The Intern will be expected to help support the Family & Animation Brand Marketing team in developing global and customer/client specific marketing plans, providing creative direction, and optimizing product.
- Assist in the development of a cohesive marketing and product plan for the Looney Tunes 90th Anniversary.
- Physical/Digital Product.
- Collector Product.
- Creation of anniversary limited edition sku and other product offerings.
- Updated Creative Direction - Bonus Content.
- Potential Premiums (physical only).
- Casual Fans.
- Value Product.
- Oversee the creation of an anniversary line look.
- Develop recommendations for impactful execution at retail.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of specific market segments (horror, action, comedy, etc.) for live-action home entertainment original movies.
- Conduct an analysis of the Family & Animation segment in the digital marketplace to identify best practices and how they could be used to optimize key franchises (DC Comics, Scooby-Doo, etc.).
- Additional projects as time permits:
- Assist in the migration of key documents to the new Family & Animation SharePoint site.
- Initiate and update Creative Briefs for 2019 and 2020 titles.
- Develop Selling Guides for the 2020 Made-for-Video product line.
What do we require from you?
- Must be enrolled as a graduate MBA student in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or higher).
- Previous work experience in Marketing a plus.
- Must have proficient computer skills; Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Must have the ability to organize.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Area of Interest
WB Business Unit
Film Production and Distribution
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Keywords: Warner Bros., Burbank , TV Marketing- Family & Animation MBA Intern- Summer, Advertising , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!