Experienced ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us. Position Overview:Boeing Defense Space & Security
seeks -experienced -Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineers to
support the Satellite Capabilities organization and multiple
satellite product lines based in El Segundo, CA.Position
- Utilizing high-level architectural documentation along with
algorithm descriptions, develops models in SystemVerilog to verify
ASIC/FPGA design implementation and develop and run scripts and
- Maintains detailed requirements and specifications for ASICs
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components
(such as UVCs) into a UVM verification testbench.
- Creates and develops said UVM testbench.
- Evaluates and integrates third-party verification IP
- Develops verification plans, test procedures, and simulation
environments and testbenches, executing the test procedures and
documenting results to ensure product backlog items are complete
and system requirements are met. Establishes verification
- Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to verify
- Provides basic engineering support throughout the lifecycle of
the product. Conducts trade studies and literature research to
support future product designs.
- Stays current on new technologies and best practices.
- Works under general direction.This position offers relocation
based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for
internal candidates.Basic Qualifications (Required
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is
required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent
resident, refugee, or asylee
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- 2 or more years' experience with object oriented programming
- 2 or more years' of -Universal Verification Methodology
- Work experience using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Work experience using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python,
shell scripts, etc.Preferred Qualifications (Desired
- 3 or more years' experience in digital ASIC/FPGA design and
- Work experience using SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA).
- Experience developing functional coverage models and closing
- Experience working in an Agile/iterative development and design
- Work experience creating self-checking simulation testbenches
- Work experience writing test/simulation plans, simulation
procedures, and results reports.
- Experience designing testbenches specifically optimized for
hardware emulators (to accelerate simulations).
- Bachelor's degree and 7 or more years' experience in digital
ASIC/FPGA design and verification, Master's degree with 5 or more
years' experience in digital design/verification, or PhD degree
with 2 or more years' experience in digital
- Experience using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN),
- Work experience with HDL design, coding, and debug. -Typical
Education and Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3
or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor,
Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post
offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies. -
Keywords: Boeing, Burbank , Experienced ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!