Company: Cast & Crew
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Local Candidates only.
--- Position OverviewCast and Crew is looking for an experienced
Senior DevOps Engineer to play a key leadership role in our team as
we automate our multiple development pipelines that flow into AWS,
Azure, and on-prem. We require a highly experienced senior level
engineer to join our highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy
environment. Our ideal candidate has a passion for DevOps, a hunger
to take on challenging and exciting projects as well as an
unrelenting drive to learn and teach others. This is a senior level
full-time position based out of our Burbank headquarters. This
position will be responsible for changing the delivery of
Infrastructure Services to a highly automated and efficient
platform. The ideal candidate will need to understand software
development (Dev), but enjoy all the things necessary to improving
deploying, monitoring, and operating production services (Ops).
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the
- Provide thought and subject matter leadership in DevOps. This
includes; managing multi-cloud Infrastructure, advising development
managers in structuring and sizing their plans, and raise red flags
on faulty models or assumptions to prevent misguided
- Ability to automate release deployments across all stacks
- Strong experience with release pipelines, including blue/green
- Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release
- Optimize deployments for scalability, efficiency and
- Develop infrastructure standards and best practices with a
proclivity towards automation
- Maintain the configuration, identifying dependencies, potential
conflicts, document the process and track a schedule of the
deployments for each environment.
- Manage the configuration and up-time of all environments and
- Hands on experience building automated Linux infrastructure on
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available
- Build and implement monitoring and logging services
- Work with application engineering to cultivate operational
- Continually manage all cloud assets to ensure right-sized and
- Design and implement a DR / remote service strategy
- Work with Infrastructure and Operations for the implementation
of ITIL concepts and tools
- Remain current on broad technology infrastructure changes in
the industry and how they may assist with driving down costs or
increasing competitive advantage
- 5+ years working in an Agile Dev environment as a member of a
- 5+ years of system architecture
- 5+ years' experience managing/monitoring cloud and virtualized
servers for optimal performance
- while working in a Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Direct experience architecting or engineering a major DevOps
- Knowledge of security practices, networking protocols,
firewalls, SOC compliance, etc.
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and
- Sedentary - Some positions may require exerting up to 30 lbs.
of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force
frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull. Involves
sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for
brief periods of time.
Benefits Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee
benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional
voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays,
and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance,
and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely
that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Cast & Crew, Burbank , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!