Senior Data Engineer
Company: Pactera EDGE
Posted on: May 1, 2021
PacteraEdge Technology Ltd. is a trusted consulting and
technology services partner with proven global capabilities & over
2,300+ employees worldwide committed to delivering Digital-themed
consulting, Product & Digital Platform Engineering Services,
Pactera creates business value--for Fortune 2000 companies by
accelerating business innovation, enabling new growth, improving
operational efficiency and transforming the user experience. With
regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, India, and
Europe. Its international presence, experience, and teams provide
an optimized balance of personalized and high-value service.
Title: Senior Data EngineerLocation: Remotely work in the
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering.
- Go above and beyond attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, agile
- Ability and willingness to learn any new technologies and apply
them at work in order to stay ahead of the curve.
- Expertise in at least a few programming languages - Java,
Scala, Python, or similar.
- Expertise in building and managing large-volume data processing
(both streaming and batch) platforms is a must.
- Expertise in stream processing systems such as Kafka, Kinesis,
Pulsar, or Similar
- Expertise in building microservices and managing containerized
deployments, preferably using Kubernetes
- Expertise in distributed data processing frameworks such as
Apache Spark, Flink, or Similar.
- Expertise in SQL and No-SQL - Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB,
- Expertise in OLAP databases such as Snowflake or Redshift.
- Experience in operationalizing and scaling machine models is a
- Experience with a variety of data Tools & frameworks (example:
Apache Airflow, Druid) will be a huge plus.
- Experience with Analytics Tools such as Looker, Tableau is
- Cloud (AWS) experience is preferred
- Ability to learn and teach new languages and frameworks.
- Direct to consumer digital business experience preferred
- Advertising Tech domain expertise will be a huge plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation
- A strong team focus with outstanding organizational and
resource management skills
Keywords: Pactera EDGE, Burbank , Senior Data Engineer, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!