Posted on: November 12, 2021
Hi,Client: Walt Disney Role: Media Engineer Location: Burbank
CA/ Glendale, CA (Onsite)Type: Contract Job Description :Basic
- Participates in researching, testing and implementing optimized
technical solutions for production users.
- Multi-platform computer system management (Linux / UNIX, Apple
OS X and Windows):o Administrationo Security policy / access
rightso Imagingo Remote controlo Customizationo Application support
- Leverages array of software utilities to troubleshoot and
streamline department services.
- Understands production workflows and timelines.
- Measure, calibrate and validate color reference displays and OS
parameters to meet DTVA production requirements.
- Performs miscellaneous technical special projects as assigned
by department management.
- The ability to write "light weight" scripts for automating
processes is a plus.
- Participates in hardening new solutions for production
solutions.Preferred Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with (advanced
troubleshooting and configuration experience) Linux or UNIX, Mac OS
and Microsoft Windows based systems in a network environment.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with computer graphics /
- 3 to 5 years in supporting computer systems in a large company
/ enterprise environment.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with network management and
administration utilities in TCP/IP networking environment.
- Able to communicate technical information effectively - both
written and verbally.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, production critical team
- Must have a strong customer service orientation and have the
ability to work with a diverse user community.
- Must be well organized and detailed oriented. Education
:Bachelors or equivalent.Description/Comment :The Walt Disney
Company is a world-class entertainment and technology leader.
Walt's passion was to continuously envision new ways to move
audiences around the world-a passion that remains our touchstone in
an enterprise that stretches from: animation, theme parks, resorts
and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other
businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and
delivering unforgettable experiences - and we're constantly looking
for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Part of the
Disney ABC Television Group, Disney Television Animation is a high
capacity digital animation television production studio. Because of
Disney Television Animation's strong use of commercial and custom
software technologies to create its animation products, its use of
technology, engineering, development techniques and software is
critical to its production operations and
workflows.Responsibilities:Technical Support Engineers (TSEs)
interact with department management, animation production crews and
other supporting departments to provide second tier technical
support to the DTVA business unit. TSEs work closely with our
technology vendors and our department's production help desk
technical coordinators to resolve multi-platform software and
hardware problems for production, development and administrative
users.Regards,Shivani RautelaTechnical Recruiter
Keywords: Experis, Burbank , Media Engineer, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!