Field Service Technician
Company: Sunstate Equipment Co.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Field Service Mechanic
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. - You can feel it at any of
our multiple locations coast to coast.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work
environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and
so much more, Sunstate is the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The position consists of performing repairs and maintenance on a
wide range of construction equipment in the field. The Field
Service Mechanic's primary objective is to minimize customer
downtime on equipment through quick, accurate diagnoses and
repairs. When not performing repairs in the field, regular
preventive maintenance and minor repairs on equipment and delivery
vehicles are performed in the branch shop. The position requires
advanced troubleshooting skills with electrical, hydraulic,
ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as
Required Skills and Experience
- Mechanical experience of 5-7 years troubleshooting, diagnosing
and repairing all types of construction equipment
- Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic and Diesel Engine
- Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
- Welding and fabrication is a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Current medical card
Familiarity with city area layout and ability to utilize
Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to,
walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types
of heavy construction equipment in the field
- Ensure total customer satisfaction prior to leaving
- Provide high quality control standards while maintaining high
levels of equipment readiness
- Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each
employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our
Field Service Mechanics receive a lucrative compensation and
benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k
plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now! -
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, A Drug
Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify.#AskAdrian #LI-AG1 #CB
Keywords: Sunstate Equipment Co., Burbank , Field Service Technician, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!