Manager, Engineering & Asset Security
Company: Warner Bros.
Posted on: September 15, 2018
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Engineering & Asset Security for the I&CS: Security Ops & IR. This position supports Warner Bros. Information and Content Security group. The position collaborates with Warner Bros. business units, 3rd party vendors and the Security Operations Center. The position manages a team that designs, builds and supports all new and existing development of business unit applications, end user hosts, and security monitoring tactics, tools and techniques.
- Manage resources (internal and outsourced resources) of engineers achieving optimal use of staff and resources towards planning, development, implementation and maintenance of all Information and Content Security technologies related to the secure operation of WB systems and services.
- Manage the Engineering and Asset capability for all TW divisions including Applications, network, hosts, and logging systems, for anomalies and threats.
- Manage and create strategies in support of WB services on the following:
- Security Architecture
- Security of Applications
- Intrusion detection and malicious software analysis
- Firewall configuration and monitoring
- Network perimeter device and system log analysis
- Maintenance of information security services
- Research product and technical data for emerging security controls
- Support information security infrastructure and services and proactively manage security systems and services to provide best-in-class quality service and performance, acting as the escalation point during security incidents and facilitating timely issue resolution.What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Two Security certifications are required (GSEC, GISF, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GCIA or GCUX or equivalent are required).
- CISSP or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum seven (5) years of experience in Information Security.
- Minimum seven (3) years of experience with TCP-based networking.
- Three (3) years of Unix and Windows system administration preferred.
- UNIX, C, HTML, PERL and CGI programming experience are required.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems required (SourceFire).
- Experience with firewalls required (Palo Alto and Cisco preferred).
- Experience with Security Incident Response is required.
- Experience with Security Risk Management is required.
- Experience in Linux system administration is required.
- Experience with Windows system administration is required.
- Understanding of commonly used protocols and services is required (e.g. SSL, TCP/UDP, WWW, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.).
- Understanding of networking hardware; routers, switches, and load-balancers, particularly F5 and Cisco products is required.
- Understanding of network protocols and architecture (TCP/IP, ATM, WAN, Bridges, etc.) is required.
- Understanding of virtual networking hardware including VMware vSphere, ESXi 4.x is preferred.
- Experience with securing cloud-based solutions is preferred (e.g. Amazon AWS, MS Azure, Level 3, Akamai, etc.).
- Experience securing remote operating systems and applications are preferred.
- Experience with version control systems is preferred.
- Experience in two or more information security domains is required.
- Experience with media, production and post-production digital media systems and services is preferred.
- Experience with on-line and mobile gaming systems is preferred.
- Strong project management skills; including project planning, project design, resource allocation, utilization analysis, etc.
- Strong client management and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and manage personnel in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to effectively manage a number of projects and priorities in parallel.
- Working knowledge of networks and data center standards and procedures. But Wait, There's More! At WBT we look for members who want to:
- Be Curious: Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren't afraid to ask questions
- Own It: Be the driver, and take accountability
- Embrace Change: The technology landscape is ever changing - we're looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence: Share your passion for technology, and develop great relationships with colleagues and collaborators
- Respect: Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the best intentions
- Live the #WBLife: At WBT we look for team members who want to "Contribute to Our Community * The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Bros., Burbank , Manager, Engineering & Asset Security, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!