Mobile Service Technician - Burbank, CA
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Championing Tesla s Service efforts means you will be the first
Tesla Service member in the market setting Tesla s exceptional
standards. Mobile Service Technicians are the leaders of our
service teams in new markets and are solely responsible for the
effective and efficient day-to-day service operation ensuring
customer satisfaction is premium. In this role, you will be
responsible for delivering an impeccable service experience to
each, and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams
to meet the needs of our Model S, Model X, Model 3 customers and
beyond. This role will be a hands-on technical role with wonderful
opportunity for growth and development in our Service Center.
* Our Service team must deliver excellent results and achieve goals
quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of
customers, people, operations, and financials.
* Customer focused: Customers are changing the world, and it is
your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service
experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our
customers. You will actively monitor customer service trends to
make necessary improvements, and assist your team in developing
appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the
overall service experience.
* People: Our Mobile Service Technician will set the example. We
expect you to put your team s success before your own, and actively
involve yourself in your team members growth and development. Your
team will look to you to set the standard for open communication,
active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will
look to you to build a team of top talent and mentor the next
generation of Tesla leaders. Our Leading Technicians are the
coaches of their teams you must provide regular coaching and
feedback, and have a deep knowledge of your team s strengths and
opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and
inspiring your team every day. *
* As a Mobile Service Technician, you must understand and own every
aspect of your service center s performance. You will be
responsible for driving continuous improvements to facilitate
exceptional team output and customer service. We expect you to
champion safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all
of your actions and decisions.
* Our Service team acts in the best interest of Tesla at all times.
You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our
* Technical acumen is required you must develop a knowledge of all
Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and
* Factory Trained Master or Diagnostic Technician Status/OEM
* Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used
in the maintenance and repair of vehicle including testing,
diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of
electronic systems and modules.
* Knowledge of extensive skill and experience using diagnostic scan
tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes.
* Hybrid experience a bonus.
* Valid driver s license and insurance required.
* HVAC Licensing that meets local standards preferred.
* Good verbal English capabilities. * Professional experience:
Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry.
* Occasional travel required both interstate and international.
Attitude and approach.
* Be a leader and a team-player. You will be required to be hands
on with Tesla vehicles particularly in the initial stages of our
* Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure
situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills
are essential for success.
* Be strategic and proactive. Think and plan ahead to give your
team the tools they need to be successful.
* Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded. You are in a startup
environment championing and rolling out local service efforts.
* Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on
problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
* Be an advocate for your customers and your team.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tesla, Burbank , Mobile Service Technician - Burbank, CA, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!