Engineering Drafter / Document Control
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Posted on: December 1, 2019
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around
the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,
sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family
of brands-including Club Car-- , Ingersoll Rand-- , Thermo King--
and Trane-- - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of
air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and
perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency.
We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable
progress and enduring results. For more information, visit
We are seeking an Engineering Drafter / Document Control to join
our Precision Flow Systems Haskel business in Burbank California.
We are a leading worldwide manufacturer of fluid handling products
that are expertly engineered to deliver performance and
serviceability, enabling our customers to achieve the best total
cost of ownership. Our fluid brands include: ARO--, Milton Roy--,
Milton Roy Mixing--, LMI--, Haskel--, BuTech--, Dosatron--,
Williams--, LINC, YZ-- Systems and Hartell--. For more information,
visit https://www.arozone.com/en/our-brands.html .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an
equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse
workforce; including minorities, females, individuals of all sexual
orientations and gender identities, individuals with disabilities,
and United States qualified protected veterans.
The position will provide engineering support on all documentation,
ECO drawing release and quality compliance checks and reviews on
all controlled documents in JD Edwards (JDE) ERP system.
- Works on and makes changes to drawings using computer-aided
design and drafting (CAD) software.
- Works from rough sketches and specifications created by
- Prepares multiple drawings for review by engineers.
- Participates in engineering teams meetings regularly.
- Works under the supervision of engineers.
- Ensures all technical documents and drawings are registered and
released in system.
- Part number structuring, logging all part numbers into JDE for
both NPD and Sustaining products.
- Creating and revising Bill of Materials.
- Assigning and completion of ECO's and updating part numbers in
- Reviewing documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Supports the Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety policies
and strategic direction of the organization.
- Experienced working with JD Edwards or equivalent MRP
- Experience with structuring Bills of Materials (BOM).
- Experience with Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and processing
part numbers in a controlled ERP system such as JD Edwards.
- Familiar with DOD: STD 100 drawings standards.
- Minimum two (2) years documentation control and record
management experience using JDE or equivalent ERP system.
- Experience using Microsoft office utilities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- AS / AA degree in Engineering and or technical related field
with 3-5 years' experience.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal
and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns
with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you
live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and
diverse culture that engages as well as values the different
backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs
innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about
bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you
belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Keywords: Ingersoll Rand, Burbank , Engineering Drafter / Document Control, Engineering , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!