Senior Manager, TV Group Finance
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: January 12, 2020
We are currently seeking a SeniorManagerfor the WB TV Group Finance
department. This individualwill be responsible for the supervision
and management of financial reporting and budgeting for Stage 13
production company including all cash reporting, forecasting and
analysis to WB Corporate. This individual will also assist with the
supervision of the Production Accountant for Stage 13.
- Reviews annual and monthly cash forecasts, including analysis
for actual expenditures and receipts vs. forecasts for Stage
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly P&L forecasting as
well as the annual Long Range Plan.
- Assists with the supervision of the Production Accountant for
- Works with Production Accountant on analysis and reporting of
- Responsible for the financial reporting package for Stage
- Works closely with the Stage 13 GM on financial planning and
- Responsible for various general ledgers for Stage 13.
- Works directly with the SVP, Finance on various management
- Works with Stage 13 GM on budget vs. actual comparisons and
- Reviews license agreements for proper revenue recognition and
invoicing for cash.
- Reviews the Estimated Final Costs and production Ultimates for
- Coordinates and reviews all procurement purchases and invoices
for Stage 13.
- Reviews and updates Sarbanes/Oxley documentation and manages
the SOX audit process.
- Coordinates the submissions during the Financial Audits and Tax
- Works with Production Accountant and Stage 13 GM on filing and
tracking of production tax incentives.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting related field required.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Entertainment Industry.
- Previous experience working in a finance andproduction
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP general ledger system
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Wordincluding the ability to
design and implement new spreadsheets, and improve upon existing
- Successfully manage multiple assignments and changing
- Excellent managerial skills and theabilityto communicate
effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in
person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime, when
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Burbank Television Enterprises
Business Unit Overview
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire
portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including
worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and
others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than
90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises.
Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of
disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative
people to join our team.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Senior Manager, TV Group Finance, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!