Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting - TV Group
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 8, 2020
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Manager, Financial
Reporting & Accounting for the GF TV Group Finance department.
- Position acts as point person for all Television Production
Spend related questions received from WB Consolidations/Financial
Reporting & Budgeting.
- Prepares monthly cash flow for Warner Bros. Productions,
Telepictures Productions, Independent Productions, and distribution
deals, detailing projected direct cost expenditures.
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of monthly cash-flow reforecast
to most recent budget, explaining significant variances.
- Manages weekly production funding wires from the production
units and assures that they are booked correctly by shared services
in the ledger.
- Position acts as point person for all Theatre Ventures
invoicing, payment and research questions from different
- Prepares Tax incentives receipts journal entries, Tax
receivables accruals and analysis on a monthly and quarterly
- Responsible for all monthly close activities for Theatre
Ventures, including analysis of accounts and journal entries to
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Must have a broad knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Minimum 7 years in a public/private accounting environment
- Entertainment/Production Experience preferred.
- CPA a plus.
- Some overtime required.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all
levels of personnel.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work efficiently.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently.
Area of Interest
Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Burbank Television Enterprises
Business Unit Overview
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire
portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including
worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting - TV Group, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!