Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Distribution Inc. seeks a
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis for the GF WWTV Executive
Office department. The Director, Financial Planning is responsible
for all corporate financial deliverables for forecast and
- Oversight in the preparation of the annual Budgets and Long
Range Plans, quarterly forecasts, and monthly pacing updates for
the TV Distribution group; related variance analyses comparing
actual results to these forecasts.
- Manages the consolidation of international results, forecasts,
and budgets using inputs from finance, sales planning, legal, and
TV production. Prepare related variance analyses and financial
package submissions for each forecast and quarter close.
- Manages the financial planning activities of major
international sales offices, working directly with local sales
executives and sales planning staff. Also oversees the territories
that under the supervision of his/her direct reports.
- Provides financial support for International Television
initiatives and sales proposals, which include finance, budgeting
and running/preparing models on potential new ventures. Closely
monitor industry trends, competitive landscape and summarize
- Manages the overall revenue consolidation process for the
division, including weekly pacing updates and research into data
- Management of all system related issues system and manage
related process improvements and enhancements.
- Responds to ad-hoc requests and inquiries from management as
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- 8-10 years experience in finance/accounting required.
- Experience in International Television Finance preferred.
- Entertainment experience strongly preferred.
- Must have proficiency with Access, PowerPoint, & Word and a
strong proficiency with Excel.
- Experience with Longview Solutions software would be a big
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to create dynamic and detailed financial models to
evaluate different operating scenarios for TV-related businesses
(including cash-flow models and TV ultimates).
- Must have ability to quickly learn new applications in a PC
- Must possess quantitative analysis skills.
- Must be able to develop & implement projects.
- Must have good attention to detail and understand written and
- Must be able to communicate effectively and accurately with all
levels of domestic and International personnel.
- Must be able to work independently and adapt to the changing
needs of the division.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems
- Must be able to interact in a professional environment with a
culturally diverse staff in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work reasonable overtime, if necessary.
- Must be able to effectively manage staff.
- Experience working with large amounts of data preferred.
Area of Interest
Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
WB Worldwide Television Distribution
Business Unit Overview
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire
portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including
worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!