Director, Participations Audit
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director, FCRA Audit for
the FCRA Participations Audit department. This position is
responsible for managing participations audits from fieldwork
through settlement. Manage and train staff in the day to day
execution of audit fieldwork and data systems. Develop and maintain
relationships with outside auditors and WB Business Units. Reviews
complex analysis related to audit claims to support SVP of FCRA and
Participations Counsel in audit settlement negotiations.
- Manages the end-to-end process of participations audits
including execution of fieldwork tasks and activities, including,
contract and financial analysis, relevant interactions with
auditors, WB Legal and business units.
- Review audit reports and claims analysis provided by the teams.
Makes recommendations to executive management (VP-FCRA Audit,
SVP-FCRA, Participations Counsel) on WB positioning on audit claims
and settlement amounts. Participates and drives settlement
- Expected to independently coordinate communications with
internal / external counsel and senior executives across all Warner
Bros. Production and Distribution Business Units to bring audit
issues to resolution. Responsible for ensuring that all
communications remain Privileged and Confidential.
- Develops the communication strategy and hosts regular meetings
with audit firms and WB business units to resolve outstanding
issues. Hold audit firms and BUs to agreed to deadlines.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer of audit processes and
systems to Audit staff. Suggest and implement process
- Train, evaluate and provide feedback to staff on performance
and growth opportunities. Inspire and motivate staff embrace
challenges and change in the department.
- Perform and review ad hoc analysis as assigned by VP, FCRA
- CPA / MBA a plus.
- 8-10 years of accounting, audit or financial related experience
- 3-5 years previous management and leadership experience
- Experience with negotiations and settlement discussions
- Experience in managing work that requires confidential and
- Experience in working with Attorneys and Legal Counsel.
- Prior experience with SAP and Business Objects Reports a
- Prior experience in Participations or the entertainment
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate privileged and
confidential information with legal counsel and WB BU
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Participations
- Must be able to read and comprehend legal agreements in order
to dispute audit claims.
- Must have ability to extract and analyze data from various
source systems used for Participations reporting.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Strong ability to interact professionally with all levels of
personnel and management required.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects to meet
- Strong leadership and staff development skills.
- Must be able to make decisions and deliver results with minimal
- Detail oriented.
- Team player.
- Must be able to adapt and lead in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines under a fast-paced
environment and work overtime, as needed.
- Must be a confident individual who is a quick learner and
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and
United States - California - Burbank
Financial Contract Reporting Administration
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and
expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC
Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and
Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Director, Participations Audit, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!