Technical Project Manager - Scrum Master (15+y Experience)
Company: New Digital IT Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Location = Northridge, CAContract to Hire Role.We are looking
for a Technical Scrum Master has software delivery experience as a
hands on Scrum Master/Agile Coach and Software Development (Java
Full Stack).Scrum Master should be technically able to work with
Business and Application Architects. Manage global application
- Total IT experience = 15 y+;
- Total Project Management Experience 10+ years
- Hands on Java or UI Full Stack Development 10+years
- Experience in Solid experience in creating and using Jira Story
Boards and Reporting
- Leading hands on Scrum Ceremonies & Governance - reports,
burndowns, runaways, productivity, RCA, resolutions
- Excellent communications skills with Business and Technical
- Ability to manage scope and generate deliverable estimates
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or CSPO certification -
RequiredPMI/PMP Certification - Preferred 12-24 months duration-
Healthcare direct client - Onsite work at ATLANTA , GA Ability to
double up as Scum Master and Technical Project ManagerAbility to
manage a deliverable quality, schedule, budget using Scrum Best
Practices & Tools/Reports- with about 10 global team membersIdeal
person for this role should have started as software engineer /
developer and then rolled in to scrum master role. DescriptionThe
Scrum Master will be responsible for managing one or more scrum
teams developing workforce experience applications and/or
enhancements (Dev & Production).
- Supporting Dev, QA, PRODUCTION environments
- Input into product feature backlog, assistance with product
roadmaps, capturing business/technical requirements, risks/issues,
facilitating scrum ceremonies, and working to remove blockers.
Using techniques such as scrum ceremonies, user stories, use cases,
personas, scrum testing, unit testing, and dev ops.
- Work on pre-post release planning activities in collaboration
with Product Managers, solution architects and PM's for scope
solutioning and dependencies alignment.
- Strong relationship, communication and problem-solving skills
in order to successfully engage product owners, regional
stakeholders, development teams, and IT partners.
- The ability to engage different customers and stakeholders with
varying levels of technical expertise is significant for this
position, as are strong analytical, facilitation, and communication
- Know when to use different techniques appropriately: use
cases/personas, requirements documents, storyboards/comps, user
stories, story sizing, definition of done, scrum testing, unit
testing, regression testing, UAT, and agile techniques quick
facilitation of consensus
- Strong analytical skills and technical acumen. Ability to
decompose high-level information into details on the one hand and
abstract up from low-level information on the other hand. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: New Digital IT Inc., Burbank , Technical Project Manager - Scrum Master (15+y Experience), Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!