Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Important Update: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Kaiser
Permanente is moving to a virtual recruitment process including
telephone and video interviews to help ensure the health and safety
of our employees, candidates, and communities. Also, some hiring
activities may be delayed or suspended in certain geographic areas
and job categories. For more information on Kaiser Permanente's
response to COVID-19, visit our Resource Center . Continually
focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and
marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing
demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Senior Manager-Marketing Location: Burbank, CA Job Number: 935646
Date posted: 02/17/2021 Submit Interest Description: Provides
oversight and/or leads major projects that inform the growth and
market strategies essential to KP's revenue, membership and margin
goals. Strategic Market Planning Managers provide
analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable
project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) design and execute
analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario
planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc); 3) bring
technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization,
financial analysis, market research, deep data
analysis&programming); 4) vet findings and make formal
recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership; 5)
review/approve strategic recommendations. Incumbents would manage
teams whose work includes membership forecasts&goals,
strategies to achieve membership, revenue&margin goals, market
research findings, competitive intelligence insights. Selects,
develops, evaluates, coaches, and advises personnel.
- Works with director to develop scope of work for team,
sequencing, defining value proposition, setting strategic and
business direction, context & priorities for the team.
- Provides oversight, coaching&management to more senior
individual contributors (e.g. Analysts, Data Consultants, Senior
Market Strategy Consultants I, Senior Market Strategy Consultants
II, and Senior Data Consultants).
- Educate and communicate goals, strategy, and methodologies
clearly and persuasively.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners. Basic
- Minimum eight (8) years of content/functional experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience, OR;
- Master's degree and a minimum four (4) years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics,
statistics, OR four (4) years of experience in related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of
policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and
- Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Minimum eight (8) years of content/functional experience
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience preferred.
- Master's degree preferred. Primary Location:
California,Burbank,Marketing, Sales, Service and Admin Scheduled
Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon-Fri Working Hours Start:
08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job
Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union
Affiliation: NUE-PO-01-NUE-Non Union Employee Job Level: Manager
with Direct Reports Job Category: Sales and Marketing Department:
MSSA Admin Offices - HP Mgr-Busi Marketng Commctn - 7016 Travel:
Yes, 10 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity
employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual
orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status,
ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic
information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and
inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified
applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered
for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws,
as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited
to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming
career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you! Sign
up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Burbank , Senior Manager-Marketing, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!