Director, Product Management
Company: VUBIQUITY, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Company > Careers > Director, Product Management in
Burbank, California - Careers at VUBIQUITY
- Who We Are
- Products & Services
- News & Events
Careers > Director, Product Management in Burbank, California -
Careers at VUBIQUITY Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Director, Product Management Location US-CA-Burbank Posted Date 1
day ago (2/20/2021 12:06 AM) Job ID 2021-2764 # Positions 1
Category Product and Project Management Type Regular Full-Time
Overview The Director, Product Management is responsible for
defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible,
viable, and sustainable products that meet Vubiquity customer needs
and markets including advanced processing and distribution of
premium video content. To do this, the Director, Product Management
will collaborate cross-functionally to identify and define customer
needs (both internal and external) and develop the program vision,
roadmap, and features required to meet these needs.
- Develop clear models for how solutions will provide value to
- Understand the cost structure and in-license models of
technology components and vendor services
- Develop customer-centric ROI modesl that align with product
- Perform as internal proxy for customers. Interface with
customers (internal and external), vendors, domestic and
international standards organizations, and leverage market research
to continually understand customer and market needs. Use design
thinking and various tools to communicate these needs to
- Partner with Sales Staff to understand market potential of
products, services, and new features and help quantify potential
sales funnels. Regularly monitor the performance and trends of the
market, customers and our products to refine go-to-market
- Ensure product completeness from the customer's perspective.
Products that straddle multiple market segments may have different
definitions of whole and complete.
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap to the
development teams, while defining the features of the system.
- Collaborate with engineering and solution architects to define
and maintain the nonfunctional requirements or enabler work,
ensuring the solution meets system quality requirements and
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work through the program
Kanban and into the program backlog, ensuring enough features are
ready in the backlog at all times.
- Participate in SAFe-- PI Planning by presenting the vision,
which highlights the proposed features of the solution, how they
align with business objectives, along with any milestones; and,
define releases and program increments.
- Participate in biweekly system demos, including the aggregate
one at the end of the PI.
- Participate in defining and measuring metrics, including the
evaluation of business value achieved versus planned.
- Collaborate with customer experience and support in managing
- Participate with the sales organization in client visits, on
and off-site, to understand market requirements - develop "peer"
level relationships with key customers and vendors
- Contribute to the development of annual and quarterly financial
- Partner with marketing to develop product collateral such as
technical white papers, presentations, sales tools, and competitive
analysis and other marketing programs
- Create and deliver sales training for the sales force, sales
engineering, channels and support teams Qualifications
- 5+ years' of experience in product management or product
development in a fast paced software/managed services
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience developing and deploying public cloud based
solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Digital Media, Content or other related experience
- Direct experience at a Multichannel Service Provider or in the
vendor ecosystem supporting these providers highly desired
- Strategic thinker, analytical orientation with hands-on "get it
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly reliable, responsible, and accountable for group and
- High degree of technical expertise and business acumen
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
- Junior/Senior-level Experience in Product Management, Product
Marketing and/or General Management roles
- Industry experience and relationships in the Cable, Telco or
Media (OTT, VOD, Linear) verticals
- Success assisting/managing projects/programs through effective
communication, collaboration, shared goals, and trust
- Track record of managing projects/programs of real or virtual
teams while providing oversight of geographically dispersed
projects/programs is required
- Demonstrated strengths in communications, risk management,
conflict resolution skills working in a team environment and
mentoring team members
- Willing to travel approximately 0-5%. Options Apply for this
job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: VUBIQUITY, Inc., Burbank , Director, Product Management, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!