Company: Russell Tobin & Associates
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description: - - Job Title: Project ManagerLocation:
Burbank, CA - RemoteType: 6 Months -Description/Comment: - - -
- Individual has attained knowledge and experience in own
specialty, but is still acquiring higher-level knowledge and
skills; has knowledge of the company, its processes, and customers;
still becoming fully knowledgeable/skilled in the
- Is capable of solving a range of straightforward problems.
Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures, while
receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Has an understanding of technical elements, creation, repairs,
localization, updating & tracking of work orders & purchase orders,
coordination of distribution logistics, use of technical materials
library, and knowledge of the range of formats used within the
- Understands specific business processes and how those processes
support the delivery of goods and services for a business segment;
uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Prior experience in
a planning or scheduling function in either or all of a creative
environment, manufacturing environment, or product development
- No supervisory responsibilities, but may manage interactions
and deliverables by outside vendors. Leads small projects from
end-to-end which may include localization & picture strategy,
overall plan of fulfillment and release, QC expectations,
remediation planning & resolution recommendations, ownership of
orders, review and approval of invoices, and tracking & archiving
- Guarantee timely, high-quality execution across the supply
chain and assists in creating detailed project plans to ensure
deadlines are met and handoffs are successful. Create and maintain
documentation including project plans, templates, and
- Effectively solves problems and roadblocks as they occur while
escalating when necessary. Mostly focused on execution of work with
some elements of planning.
- Impacts quality of own work and periodically the work of others
on the team; works within guidelines and policies.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to
exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
Able to distill information accurately and convey it (verbally
and/or written) to business partners and stakeholders. Serves as
key contact with project team members to help resolve project
resource conflicts. Communicate both detailed and high-level
progress to stakeholders.
- The role will oversee the delivery process of episodic,
feature, bonus, and shorts to Disney Streaming Services for
Disney+, STAR, and STAR+, including supporting metrics.
- The role will perform extensive vendor & asset management and
conduct research across all inventories, systems, and tools LTS
uses for servicing operations.
- Order validation of deliverables and timelines, QC remediation,
review and approval of invoices, tracking and archiving of
- Perform inventory research and work closely with territory
teams to retrieve assets
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise through all stages of
content preparation, asset creation and deliver
- Monitor the performance of vendors and ensure performance meets
or exceeds standards and targets inclusive of time asset delivery
and weekly milestones
- All other duties assigned by Leadership
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates, Burbank , Project Manager, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!