Film Marketing Manager
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Film Marketing Manager needed for an opportunity with Yoh's
client in Burbank, CA.
This is a 3 month, full time, contract position with possibility of
$35-40 per hour pay rate.
Hybrid position with 3 days on-site in Burbank, CA.
Must provide proof of vaccination.
Must be able to provide proof to work in the US.
The Film Marketing Manager is in charge of campaign strategy and
management. They will orchestrate presentations and ensure that
timelines are adhered to. The Film Marketing Manager will also be a
primary contact for various outside clients and internal team
- Develop physical and digital distribution business plans for
New Release and Franchise Back Catalog films.
- Defining marketing strategy for each title, product
positioning, goal setting, street date analyses, product
configurations, and managing fixed advertising costs for North
- Communicate and manage tactical details with cross-functional
- Kicking off marketing strategy and objectives to teams,
brainstorming tactical campaign ideas, writing media and creative
briefs, strategizing content allocation across release windows, and
maintaining all title level updates in distributed reports,
- Coordinate with team to help support launching movies on their
platform with a cohesive campaign.
- Coordinate retail account execution with Partner Marketing:
review and approve trade material requests, provide metadata
direction, develop exclusive options for retailers (where
- Manage communication and partner with international territories
for local campaign needs.
- Share product strategies with markets and gather key strategic
and tactical information to help manage a consistent consumer
message on a global basis.
- Review and approve all creative materials for accuracy and
brand integrity including promotional assets, film clips,
packaging, ad mat, one sheets, TV inset art, online banner ads, and
social media posts.
- Assist in developing and executing franchise plans, including
creating decks and obtaining approvals from third party
- Support Director, VP, and SVP on ad hoc analysis and budget
- 3-5 years of experience in the entertainment and media
- Digital marketing and production experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of financial processes is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree in entertainment and media or related field
- Ability to multitask and network.
- Project management skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Yoh, Burbank , Film Marketing Manager, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!