Sr. Product Manager, CX Tools & Technology (Salesforce)
Company: Warner Media LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Company OverviewEvery great story has a new beginning. We're
excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to
become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and
entertainment company offering audiences the worlds most
differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and
franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and
gaming. Were home to the worlds best storytellers, creating
world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to
technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the
next chapter.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more
than 90 years through the worlds most-loved characters and
franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a
wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for
energetic, creative people to join our team.We wont chase the
market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that
doesnt exist today. We will do it because no other company can
deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the
passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our
team and show us your best.The JobAs the Senior Product Manager, CX
Tools & Technology, you will be a key member of the Customer
Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within Warner Bros. Discovery.
You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best
possible customer experience for HBO Max and other Warner Bros.
Discovery products with a focus on crafting a best-in-class
customer support program.You will work closely with the larger CX
Product Management Team to leverage customer support feedback,
research findings, and data analytics to continuously identify ways
to enrich and improve upon the customer support experience. This
individual's primary focus will be on enhancing and maintaining our
CRM systems in order to optimize and improve the user experience
for our customer advocates and other internal stakeholders.The
- Lead, manage and drive the development and continuous evolution
of products in the CX and support experience space, from
identifying key improvements to existing approaches to evaluating
and deploying innovative, next gen support solutions with a primary
focus on Salesforce Service Cloud
- Define the desired customer experience and work with
cross-functional teams (UI/UX, copywriting, development, QA) to
ensure successful design, delivery and execution of CX
- Leverage and decipher a combination of quantitative and
qualitative CX data to design the desired customer experience
across support products, both Agent and Consumer-facing.
- Develop and analyze business cases and manage product road maps
for the customer support experience across Warner Bros. Discovery
- Work closely with the CX Product Development and UX/UI teams on
requirements and wireframe/design development, ensuring a balanced
delivery of CX, business and operational excellence and
- Provide-on-the-ground leadership of the diverse activities
required to bring CX products to fruition.
- Lead sprint planning, manage feature prioritization and
identify delivery dependencies for your respective CX product
- Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to
next level manager and partner teams, as needed.
- Manage performance of launched CX/support products and related
- Analyze, understand and communicate the performance of
CX/support products against established objectives and goals.
- Continuously monitor and analyze identified key performance
indicators and consumer/agent feedback, making recommendations
based on data to improve the CX and product performance.
- Share key customer support findings with cross-departmental
teams and stakeholders, Zooming-out from individual support issues
to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with
the CX Team and larger organization.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with
cross-departmental teams, including Engineering, Marketing,
Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations.
- Research and analyze emerging trends in the CX and support
marketplace, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and
technology developments within the CX/support product domains and
using these findings to drive recommendations for product
requirements and CX product roadmap.The Essentials
- Ability to define and communicate solutions (both functional
and technical components) and break them down into tactical
- Combination of technology, customer success,
marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
- Proficient using data to identify opportunities and inform
- Excellent project management, organizational and attention to
- Ability to effectively influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of our
- Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both
written and oral.
- Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Relentlessly positive and possess a cant be stopped
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative
- Thorough, determined and committed to follow-through.
- Analytically driven, with a high degree of comfort evaluating
and acting on data.
- Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop
expertise in customer support and product management methodologies,
as well as the streaming media industry.Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, ideally
supporting a global customer support organization with multiple
languages and regions, preferred.
- Current Salesforce Certifications, ideally including 1 or more
of the following: Service Cloud Consultant,
Application/System/Technical Architect, or Administrator/Advanced
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud architecture
components and best practices, preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Economics,
Information Systems, or related field or demonstrated strength in
such disciplines, preferred.
- 7+ years of experience within Product Management, Customer
Success, or CRM Administration (preferably Salesforce),
- Experience with online collaboration tools a plus,
cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and
Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
- Experience working with customer support organizations and/or
training curriculum is a plus.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brandsWarner Bros.
Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that
reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously
our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of
merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran
status or any other category protected by law.If youre a qualified
candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation
in order to apply for this position, please contact us at
Keywords: Warner Media LLC, Burbank , Sr. Product Manager, CX Tools & Technology (Salesforce), Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!