Product Manager, Emerging Entertainment Technology
Company: WarnerMedia, WARNERMEDIA
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Company OverviewEvery great story has a new beginning. We're
excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to
become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and
entertainment company offering audiences the worlds most
differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and
franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and
gaming. Were home to the worlds best storytellers, creating
world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to
technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the
next chapter.Product ManagerWarner Media is looking for a standout
product manager who has applicable experience. We are working on a
never-before-seen type of high-end electronics / collectible
product for one of our most popular franchises that will be highly
innovative and IoT-enabled. You will be involved in creating and
executing an integrated vision for the product and user experience,
including hardware, software, content development and more. If you
are a detail-oriented team player who likes working in a fast-paced
creative environment, with the worlds greatest IP, this may be the
place for you!Responsibilities:
- Product planning and overall execution throughout the lifecycle
of a ground-breaking product that is both digital and
- Work with creative, product, and technology team leaders to
define and maintain the product vision.
- Build and grow a diverse platform business featuring multiple
monetization opportunities, including in-app purchases and
- Prioritize product features and capabilities, both for the
initial product launch and the ongoing content release roadmap, to
align with a growth-oriented strategy while making sure to continue
to delight fans worldwide.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and proactively adapt to new
opportunities and challenges.
- Develop core positioning for the product including target
audience and messaging.
- Oversee an ongoing program of research and analysis to ensure
long term product growth and engagement.
- Assess key external partnership opportunities for ways to scale
the product / ecosystem and enhance the user experience.
- Align key stakeholders around product vision and
- Minimum 3-5 years of managing complex creative and/or technical
- Experience managing internal teams as well as external partners
- MBA or equivalent real world business experience.
- Proven success at scaling a business while maintaining a
high-quality product and user experience.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management
- Experience executing against tight timelines.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a
fast-paced, iterative & collaborative team environment.
- Strong product development and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and improve
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical
- Experience working in management consulting within the product,
- Experience working in a dynamic entertainment or technology
- Experience with hardware, manufacturing, and physical product
- Experience with software and digital product development.
- Experience and enthusiasm for working in entertainment with IP
that is beloved by fans.Current Warner Bros. Discovery employees
will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This
position will be posted for five business days.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brandsWarner Bros.
Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that
reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously
our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of
merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran
status or any other category protected by law.If youre a qualified
candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation
in order to apply for this position, please contact us at
Keywords: WarnerMedia, WARNERMEDIA, Burbank , Product Manager, Emerging Entertainment Technology, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!