Healthcare Business Development Manager
Company: Quik Travel Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2022
For over 20 years, Quik Travel Staffing, Inc. has specialized in
short-term travel contracts for healthcare professions throughout
the country, which include Registered Nurses, Registered
Dietitians, Social Workers, and Patient Care Technicians.Healthcare
Business Development ManagerThe Business Development Manager
position is a client-facing role based in Burbank, CA.The ideal
candidate is highly driven, self-motivated, adaptable, a great
communicator, has excellent critical thinking skills, relationship
building skill, and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
while maintaining a positive demeanor.Responsibilities:
- Persistently drive in new business, as well as expanding upon
- Strategically develop a system for new client lead/referral
- Develop, grow, and cultivate strong relationships with all
- Strive to meet our client's staffing needs by way of
collaboration with all departments.
- Provide account and job insights to help recruiters properly
screen and close quality candidates.
- Consistently seek out hot jobs for recruitment to focus
- Attentively review candidate profiles prior to submission.
- Monitor job boards to maintain accuracy.
- Work closely with the credentialing team to meet each clients
specific requirements and start dates.
- Assist with the implementation of our new Applicant Tracking
- At least 1.5 years of healthcare business development and
account management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management, customer
service, and sales abilities
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and submitting
candidates to open jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, MS 365
- Motivated team player with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm for serving our
candidates, clients, caregivers, and internal teamBenefits and Pay
- Competitive salary, plus weekly commission, and monthly
- Health benefits options include health, vision, dental, and
life insurance plans (company contributes 50% of base plan)
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Excellent PTO package (including vacation and sick
time)Depending on location, this position is in-office at our
Burbank, CA location or can be partially or fully
Keywords: Quik Travel Staffing, Burbank , Healthcare Business Development Manager, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!