Senior Manager Inflight Services, Burbank, CA
Company: Jet Aviation
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Senior Manager Inflight Services, Burbank, CALocation:Burbank,
CA, USJob Category: Flight ServicesCareer Level:
ProfessionalRequisition Id: 1010Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been
crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel,
Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations
worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter,
Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and
Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team
of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The
artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers journey
to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes.
Enabling global flight, with passion.Position Summary:The Senior
Manager of Inflight Services is responsible for the oversight of
Cabin Attendants assigned to client accounts. One may delegate
duties but not the responsibilities for those duties. This position
is out of our location in Burbank, CA.Main Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Inflight Services with the development
and administration of the Cabin Attendant program with the
objective of establishing the highest safety and service
- In coordination with the Chief Pilots office, develop and
implement operating policies, procedures, training, and standards
for Cabin Service.
- Collaborate with other business areas in improving operations,
efficiencies, communication, and teamwork across the business.
- Assist in the development of Indoc material.
- Deliver basic indoctrination to new cabin crew. Monitor vendor
performance for compliance
- with established Company policies and procedures in the areas
of Emergency and Medical training.
- Assist in the evaluation of new to market emergency, medical
and enrichment programs ensuring we provide the highest level of
training to cabin services.
- Assist with additional safety programs supporting flight crew,
cabin and clients through desired vendors.
- Mentor new Cabin Attendants ensuring a consistent flow of
- Assist with the maintenance of Cabin Attendant records for
compliance and accuracy.
- Monitor day-to-day operations on assigned accounts to ensure
all charter and managed aircraft are staffed and evaluate the
performance of cabin crewmembers for compliance with
- Company procedures and government regulations.
- Involved in the hiring, managing, and performance management of
cabin crew personnel in compliance with company standards and human
- Monitors, guides, coaches, and counsels Cabin Attendants in the
performance development areas of work performance, safety,
appearance, conduct, dependability, and attendance to achieve a
consistent and superior level of Inflight service.
- Work with Jet Aviation Staffing to ensure safety and service
standards for all contract crew members are monitored. Evaluate
contract crew performance.
- Work with other departments such as aircraft conformity and
client services in the delivery of new aircraft and establishing
new Jet Aviation management accounts.
- Liaise with new clients to establish initial aircraft inventory
and standard stock. Procure bedding, cabin amenities, electronics,
and all interior fabrications within established budgets.
- Liaise with MedAire to review new aircraft for medical
equipment and establish Certificate of Service for MedAire with
each new assigned client.
- Assist with the collaboration of other business areas in
improving operations, efficiencies, communication, and teamwork
across the business.
- Direct, guide, and participate in the preparation, publication,
and distribution of Cabin Attendant and related administrative
manuals and safety bulletins.
- Participate in and promote utilization of the JAFS Safety
- Participate in Jet Aviation Flight Services Safety
- Provide input and knowledge on safety programs supporting
flight crew, cabin and clients through desired vendors.
- Cultivate strong company culture within Inflight Services.
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally
with industry groups, regulatory bodies, and the General Dynamics
- Moderate travel as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed.Minimum Requirements:
- 7+ years relevant work experience as a Flight Attendant and/or
leadership role within Aviation Operations
- 2 years experience managing mixed-level team members of
professionals and managers
- 2 years experience setting standards and operational
- Minimum 2 years experience providing executive level service
skills from hospitality or food service business
- Aviation safety training credentials required
- Comprehensive understanding of aviation industry including
Inflight Operations and common work rules and practices.
- Very strong communication skills and experience communicating
to diverse internal and external stakeholdersDesired
- College degree preferred
- Extraordinary customer focus
- Strong project management experience
- Experience managing large geographically dispersed field
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values
(Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)Jet Aviation provides
equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants
and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability.Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Keywords: Jet Aviation, Burbank , Senior Manager Inflight Services, Burbank, CA, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!