Company: Screen Actors Guild- Producers Pension & Health Pl
Posted on: January 27, 2023
For more than 50 years the SAG-AFTRA Health Plan and
SAG-Producers Pension Plan (the Plans) have provided health and
retirement benefits to thousands of entertainment professionals and
their dependents across the globe. The Plans are currently
undergoing a major transformation focused on evolving our
operations toward a participant-inspired experience. This is an
exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager.The Program
Manager at the plans is a leader and coach for the teams that
operate on Scaled Agile principles. The Program Manager's primary
responsibilities include defining processes for implementation,
facilitating program level activities, and owning the overall
delivery of program objectives.The Program Manager at the plans is
a leader and coach for the teams that operate on Scaled Agile
principles. The Program Manager's primary responsibilities include
defining processes for implementation, facilitating program level
activities, and owning the overall delivery of program objectives.
This role requires the ability to communicate across various
levels, including executives, stakeholders, team members, and
vendors. The Program Manager will partner with Product to manage
expectations and ensure a common understanding of the team's
objectives. Additionally, this role will manage risks, drive
continuous improvement, and escalate impediments as appropriate.
The Program Manager will have a deep understanding of how to scale
Agile practices and understand the unique opportunities and
challenges associated with facilitating and continuously aligning a
large development program. Essential Functions
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations
and Program Increments (PIs).
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous
Exploration -process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a
Roadmap, -and Backlogs, and through -Pre- and Post-PI Planning
- Facilitate the PI planning event.
- Summarize -Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and
publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Work with Product and Architecture to help ensure strategy and
- Measure success of implementation of EPICS, Features using
- Facilitate periodic synchronization events (ART Sync, Scrum of
- Assist with decision-making by facilitating feature and
capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to EPICS, where
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in -Lean-Agile
practices and mindsets.
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical
- Foster strong cross functional collaboration.
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving
and assessing the practices associated with DevOps and Release on
Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Work with the Program Management Office (PMO) on program
execution and operational excellence.
- Understand and operate -within -Lean Budgets and ensure
adherence to Guardrails.
- Facilitate -System Demos and Solution Demos.
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt -workshops;
assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help
- Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and
Built-In Quality practicesKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exhibit thought leadership.
- Strong collaborator and team player.
- Strong communication and reporting skills with all levels of
the organization including management team, vendors, and
consultants to align progress, issues, and key decisions.
- Executive presence.
- Humble and Empathetic.
- Nimble and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Advocate for lean business case development.
- Expertise in JIRA/Atlassian tools.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Experience in use of different methodologies for successful
- Demonstrate experience in risk & change management.
- Technical expertise in custom web development applications
and/or data analytics is -preferred.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
- Bachelors or better in Information Technology or related
- 8+ years of experience managing IT and/or business
- Masters or better in Computer Science or related field.
- Masters or better in Information Technology or related
- 8+ years of experience in healthcare industry.Customer Focus -
Gains insight into customer needs; identifies opportunities that
benefits the customer; builds and delivers solutions that meet
customer expectations; establishes and maintains effective customer
relationships.Communicates Effectively - Effective in a variety of
communication settings; attentively listens to others, adjusts to
fit the audience and the message; provides timely and helpful
information to other across the organization; encourages the open
expression of diverse ideas and opinions.Decision Quality - Makes
sound decisions even in the absence of complete information; relies
on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement when
making decisions; considers all relevant factors and uses
appropriate decision-making criteria and principles; recognizes
when a quick 80% solution will suffice.Instills Trust - Follows
through on commitments; is seen as direct and truthful, keeps
confidences; practices what he/she preaches; shows consistency
between words and actions.Ensures Accountability - Follows through
on commitments and makes sure other do the same; acts with a clear
sense of ownership; takes personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and failures; establishes clear responsibilities and
processes for monitoring work and measuring results; designs
feedback loops into work.
Keywords: Screen Actors Guild- Producers Pension & Health Pl, Burbank , Program Manager, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!