Company: Round One Entertainment Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Location: 201 E Magnolia Blvd , Burbank, CADepartment: Food &
Beverage Wage: $23-$24Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a
full-time, non-exempt, Food & Beverage Manager.The Food & Beverage
(F&B) Manager is responsible for managing all F&B
operations and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted
guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and
garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is
prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Schedules and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking
delivery contents in order to verify product quality and
- Monitors department budgets and payroll records, and review
financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are
authorized and budgeted.
- Investigates and resolve customer complaints regarding food
quality, service, or accommodations.
- Must have full knowledge of process for serving alcohol within
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership
environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with
- Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being
constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when
directed by Store General Manager.
- Conduct & monitor department inventory, submitting reports on
weekly & monthly basis.
- Train, coach, & issue disciplinary actions for department
- Holds weekly staff meetings with department supervisors to
discuss and resolve any issues relating to operations, staffing,
customer service, etc.
- Maintain a floor presence of at least 90% of shift, providing
sales & trouble shooting support.
- QualificationsAssociates degree and 2-3 years retail management
experience, preferably in the entertainment, retail or hospitality
industries but not required.While performing the duties of this
job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade
environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be
expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually
loud.Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and
have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The
employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of
time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee
will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel
and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs
with assistance is required.Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental,
and 401(K) with company matching.Check out our Facebook (Search:
Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed
(Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One Entertainment
Inc.) for more information
Keywords: Round One Entertainment Inc., Burbank , Department Manager, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...