Company: Modern Parking
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Loc 286 303 N. Glenoaks Blvd. - Burbank, CA
4 Year Degree
$20.00 - $22.00 Hourly
Manage all facility operations including budgeting & customer
service. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of all facility employees including scheduling, safety,
training, development, & employee relations. Participates in
various special projects, individually and in groups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Work without direct supervision.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the assigned facility
- Respond to Senior Managements requests as instructed.
- Be at work every scheduled day and on time.
- Carries out management responsibilities training employees;
planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
- Select, train, and develop subordinate personnel.
- Maintain facility appearance by coordinating regular
maintenance schedules for upkeep of property and equipment.
- Hands on involvement in the direction of all facility employees
at all times ensuring teamwork and harmonious work
- Implement standards of performance and appearance.
- Initiate new ideas, concepts & procedures relative to changing
organizational needs and established corporate requirements.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of facilities, thorough
knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area
of each facility.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all nearby parking facilities
including operators name, parking rates and hours of
- Report any known accidents observed or suspected violations of
Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrences to Vice
President of Operations.
- Work with vendors to coordinate construction at
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Ensure the efficient operation and profitability of the
facilities by providing direction and leadership to assure
superlative customer service executed by the best trained and
motivated employees in the industry.
- Maintain adequate staff levels within the approved Facility
Budget and Corporate Policy.
- Contribute to the profitability of the Company by closely
monitoring costs and budgets.
- Ensure that all equipment is in safe working condition and
clean and professional in appearance.
- Directly responsible for making hiring and termination
- Responsible for all progressive discipline of employees.
- Conduct ongoing meetings, training and observation of
subordinate personnel to ensure compliance with Company Customer
Service Vision and our Customer Service Mission.
- Gather bids for Capital Expenditure projects.
- Interacts and communicates directly with customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial results
and operating activities.
- Complete other duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time. Qualifications
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years management experience; or
equivalent combination of education and/or experience to total five
- Ability to develop workable implementation plans, monitor
transition and evaluate results. Able to communicate changes
effectively, build commitment and overcome resistance, prepare and
support those affected by change.
- Must demonstrate leadership abilities that exhibits confidence
in self and others, inspires and motivates others to perform well
and give appropriate recognition, effectively influences actions
and opinions of others, accepts feedback from others.
- Ability to manage people including staff planning, and
decision-making that facilitates process improvement. Able to
provide regular performance feedback and makes self available to
staff and solicits and applies customer feedback that fosters
quality focus in others.
- High ethics and treats people with respect, keeps commitments,
inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and
upholds organizational values.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences,
educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a
harassment-free environment, and builds a diverse workforce.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner,
gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Able to develop
alternative solutions and works well in group problem solving
- Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well
- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret
- Maintain positive attitude. Responds to requests for service
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with
change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Current California Driver License
- Valid/Acceptable Driving Record
- Knowledge using Time accounting software (payroll)
- Proficient/Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel, including use
- Previous experience in management/leadership or related field
and/or bachelor's degree.
- Take an Integrity Survey
- Willing to take a Fitness for Duties Test (Medical/Drug
- Willingness to undergo a Background Check
- Must have ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to interface customers
and all levels of management. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to lift, push and pull to a maximum of 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Modern Parking, Burbank , FACILITY MANAGER, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...