Director of Customer Experience
Company: LiteGear Inc.
Posted on: May 23, 2023
This role is accountable for delivering a world class customer
experience aligned with the brand and values of the company. This
position demonstrates a customer-obsessed mentality and drives the
organization to work together for a seamless, positive, and unified
customer experience.This role focuses on managing each customer
relationship with the company, ensures accurate sales order
processing, drives the service team to industry leading after sales
support, steers customer-led innovation, and leads the customer
learning and product knowledge initiatives.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages all relationships with customers and helps set and
execute customer experience strategies and initiatives to optimize
customer retention, decrease operating costs and maintain customer
- Oversees the integration and ongoing implementation of ZenDesk
as well as other customer facing technology such as RingCentral,
QuickBooks, and CRM systems.
- Assists IT, Marketing, and accounting on the integration and
support of the company's e-commerce platform in order to provide an
industry leading customer experience.
- Develops and refines CX and Service processes to deliver
efficiency across the sales order and service lifecycle.
- Works closely with Sales and Product Management to understand
the technical and industry related challenges of the customer.
- Ensures that CX and Service team understands and are trained in
how to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Leads strategy for all customer contact channels, including
phone, email, chat, social-media responses, and SMS.
- Establishes metrics or KPI's for defining and assessing the
company's relationship with customers.
- Works with Marketing and Sales teams to craft customer
notifications and communications across all channels
- Collaborates with Operations to define rules and processes to
improve the outcome for customer order accuracy, shipments, and
returns, and works with customer service and technology vendors to
implement improvements in these areas.
- Leads the CX and Service teams while working collaboratively
with Product Management, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Operations
to drive customer success.
- Develops customer and CX/Service training materials and
educational programs that maximize product understanding and
- Continually identify evolving customer needs, wants, and
priorities to help the organization continue to stay ahead of the
- Provide daily management of the Customer Experience and
Technical Service Teams.
- Coach employees on career development opportunities and
personal growth strategies.
- Ensure employees are trained and proficient on all customer
touch point processes.
- Recognize others' contributions and share credit for
- Lead development of departmental programs and initiatives to
attain high employee satisfaction and retention.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Ability to establish and drive a "customer obsessed or customer
first" culture throughout the organization.
- Excellent organizational and communication (oral, written, and
- Ability to apply expertise, knowledge, and professional
concepts to quickly resolve critical customer issues.
- Maintains and promotes an environment in which customers are
happy and proud to do business with LiteGear.
- Provides an environment that fosters innovation and supports
alternative approaches that lead to new and improved
- Works to develop the team to increase their competence and
confidence; eliminates barriers and provides needed resources and
support for personal and professional growth.
- Aligns people, processes, information systems, and structure to
achieve a strategic result; ensures that expectations are clear,
priorities established, focus maintained, and tough decisions
addressed; works to gain commitment and buy-in from the team.
- Travel may be required.EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 years' experience within a customer service department, with
a minimum of 5 years' experience as a supervisor, or management
responsibility over customer support.
- Exceptional familiarity with customer communication channels
including ticketing, phone, chat, email, and social media.
- Highly analytical, with a results oriented KPI-driven approach.
Why LiteGear - Have you every wanted to be part of the exciting and
creative world of movie making? Have you ever been curious how
filmmakers create beautiful images using light and shadow? Have you
ever wanted to be part of a Team of talented, creative, and
motivated people that are out to change the world? If so, LiteGear
could be the company for you. LiteGear has been innovating the
lighting industry for the past 16 years with the focus on becoming
the leading cinematic lighting solutions provider in the world. We
are currently looking for new team members who want to be part of
creating the future of cinematic lighting technology and to be part
of a company with excellent benefits, fun work environment, and
rewarding careers. LiteGear was founded in 2006 after creating the
lighting solutions for the arc reactor in the major motion picture
Iron Man and the bridge of the Starship Enterprise in Star Trek
(2009). LiteGear has since developed product lines such as
LiteRibbon, LiteDimmer, LiteMat, and LiteTile which continues to
have a major impact on lighting and set design across the globe.
Come join us and make an impact on movie making. Salary is
commensurate with experience. LiteGear Inc. offers comprehensive
medical and dental benefits, generous vacation, holiday and
sick/personal leave, as well as a 401k and profit sharing plan.
LiteGear Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: LiteGear Inc., Burbank , Director of Customer Experience, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...