Sr Manager, Digital Marketing
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Job Posting Title:
Sr Manager, Digital Marketing
A dedicated, dynamic and seasoned senior manager is needed for the
Walt Disney Studios Digital Marketing Team. This is a fast-paced,
multi-faceted position that requires creativity, improvisation,
organization and communication at a very high level. This position
requires some non-traditional working hours (early
morning/weekends), light travel and on field level work at events,
including premieres, screenings & junkets.
- With the VP & Director and Manager of Digital Marketing, work
to develop digital strategy, execute creative and social tactics
and handle day to day operations for global theatrical and Disney+
films and series global campaigns, through the entire marketing
lifecycle of the title. Responsibilities include managing:
- Social campaigns for multiple profiles within Tik Tok,
Twitter/X, Meta apps, Snapchat, Tumblr, YouTube and other emerging
- Digital video concepts that will live on our film and studio
specific social media handles, in conjunction with our Creative
- Identify and collaborate with influencers, execute programs
with individual content creators, work with influencer agencies to
develop programs with network-specific social talent and manage
execution of individual and network programs
- Creative production and creative vendor management for social
creative, copywriting and website development
- Oversee media partners to oversee and execute on creative
materials for all paid digital creative and media programs.
- On-site management of digital & social activities at events
such as premieres, screenings and junkets, including ideation,
content capture and real-time editing and posting.
- Comprehensive CRM strategy for the lifecycle of a campaign
- Application of a multicultural lens to all social and creative
materials as part of the strategy developed by VP & Director of
- Collaborate with international markets to develop global
content, influencer programs and media creative
- Work with synergy partners across the company in conjunction
with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure optimum communication
and utilization of all key assets as they pertain to our movie
campaigns, with a key emphasis on the relationship with other
Disney digital teams and presence on Disney.com and their portfolio
of social pages and blogs.
- Work with the VP and Director of Digital Marketing to establish
key performance metrics and provide regular progress reports and
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing on marquee digital
platform partnership programs
- Oversee specialist and coordinators on the review and approvals
for social and editorial calendars and oversee implementation and
- Identify key trends, tools and technologies to incorporate into
- Report to the VP of Digital Marketing and proactively
contribute to process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' relevant experience
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft
Office Suite and Keynote is preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate strong working knowledge & emerging
media and new technology platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others, both in a supervisory
role and as a collaborative team player.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving
skills.The base salary for this position in California is $121,000.
A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of
the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical,
financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and
Job Posting Segment:
Job Posting Primary Business:
Marketing - Animation/Pixar & Dnature
Primary Job Posting Category:
Digital Media / Social Media (General)
Primary City, State, Region, Postal Code:
Burbank, CA, USA
Alternate City, State, Region, Postal Code:
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company, Burbank , Sr Manager, Digital Marketing, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!