Dubbing Project Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2019
Dubbing Project Manager
If you are a Project Manager with Dubbing and Dubbing Localization
industry experience, please read on!
Based in sunny Burbank, CA we are a localization company that has
revolutionized the subtitling and captioning industry. We have over
10 offices worldwide and are looking to expand in the US & South
America. We work with some of the largest networks & OTT Providers
in the business.
If you have this project management and dubbing experience, we'd
like to speak to you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Global Leader
- Excellent Compensation
- Cool Product
What You Will Be Doing
- Liaise with editors, translators, engineers, and voice talents to
ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Create, update, track, and maintain database, account
information, and client's orders.
- Manage dubbing schedules, budget and costs, and delivery
- Communicate with clients to meet their expectations and needs to
ensure successful completion of projects.
- Prepare and check invoices for dubbing specialist and
freelancers, negotiate rates, and provide a quotation to
- Monitor entire dubbing process, assess and mitigate risks, and
escalate issues as needed.
- Analyze, interpret, and implement delivery methods, production
methods, and technical specifications for dubbing projects.
- Maintain communication and strong relationships with dubbing
specialist, teams, and freelancers.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management for dubbing projects and dubbing
- Dubbing Localization in the US, UK, Malaysia, Thailand, and
- Managing Dubbing workflows and projects
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
So, if you are a Project Manager within the Dubbing world, let's
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Burbank , Dubbing Project Manager, Executive , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!