Physical Therapy Aide (Part Time or Full Time)
Company: MedBridge Development
Posted on: February 14, 2021
MSK Health Management Partners (MSK) is a Management Services
Organization located in the greater Los Angeles area (Burbank and
Glendale). MSK performs comprehensive management and billing
services for physicians and medical professionals including
ambulatory surgery centers, private clinics, physical therapy
spaces, imaging offices, and urgent care settings. MSK is able to
provide full or a la carte services based on the needs of their
clients. Services include: Human Resources, Accounting,
Credentialing, Revenue Cycle Management, Payer Contracting,
Strategic Planning, Inventory Management, and Day to Day Oversight
of Operations. MSK hires individuals who are committed to teamwork,
excellence, and personalized care for all clients.
Under close supervision of a physical therapist, perform only
delegated, selected, or routine tasks in specific situations. These
duties include preparing the patient and the treatment area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BS degree in Exercise Science related field preferred
- Exercise experience is highly desirable
- Experience in outpatient setting is highly preferred
- Seeking individuals pursuing graduate school in healthcare
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as time
- Sound critical reasoning skills
- Knowledge of exercise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of computer programs.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Directly to the MSK Physical Therapy Clinical Director
- Partners and Medical Professionals have indirect oversight as
Job Responsibilities: Duties will consist of, but not be limited
- Clean and organize work area and disinfect equipment after
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard, or assist patients practicing
exercises or functional activities, under direction of physical
- Record treatment given and equipment used.
- Administer therapeutic exercises and modalities such as ice,
heat, light, ultrasound, or electrical stimulation treatments.
- Transport patients to and from treatment areas, using
wheelchairs or providing standing support.
- Change linens, such as bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Secure patients into or onto therapy equipment.
- Schedule patient appointments with physical therapists and
coordinate therapists' schedules.
- Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data
on patients' responses and progress and report to physical
- Confer with physical therapy staff or others to discuss and
evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, or
- Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order.
- Perform clerical duties, such as taking inventory, ordering
supplies, answering telephone, taking messages, or filling out
- Maintain equipment or furniture to keep it in good working
condition, including performing the assembly or disassembly of
equipment or accessories.
- Assist patients to dress, undress, or put on and remove
supportive devices, such as braces, splints, or slings.
- Participate in the patient Fitness program
- Walking distances are occasional and no greater than 50 yards,
unless walking to or from the parking garage
- Moderate phone usage
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30
pounds unassisted, including assisting patients when required.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity
to perform the requisite health care service.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements,
standing, walking, squatting, and sitting, with some heavy lifting,
pushing, and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MedBridge Development, Burbank , Physical Therapy Aide (Part Time or Full Time), Healthcare , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!