Day Center Caregiver
Posted on: May 7, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
Reporting into the Day Center Supervisor, the Caregiver will
provide safe delivery of personal care services to PACE
participants in their homes, as scheduled and directed. The
Caregiver will work within our WelbeHealth PACE sites; assisting
participants in ADL's (activities of daily living) while in the
center, providing companionship and monitoring for safety.
This is a full-time caregiver position that is primarily based at
our Pasadena center, while serving as a medical escort for external
appointments in the Greater San Gabriel Valley (Glendale, Burbank,
Montebello, Hollywood, Monterey Park, Azusa, Covina, etc.).
The perks of working at WelbeHealth:
- Competitive hourly pay: We'll pay you a competitive hourly wage
(depending on your certifications) & a quarterly team bonus
incentive opportunity as well.
- Benefits and paid time off from day 1: Your insurance coverage
and time off accrual starts on day one, no waiting period!
- We'll keep you safe: We provide ample PPE and test regularly to
keep you and your family safe from COVID
What you'll do:
- Provide personal care and assistance with ADLs (activities of
daily living) to WelbeHealth PACE participants, including but not
limited to escorting, toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming,
assisting with meals, laundry, etc.
- Measure and document participants' vital signs as
- Assist participants with boarding and exiting from WelbeHealth
PACE transportation vehicles and acting as medical escort when
- Observe activity on the day center floor to assure participant
- Assist with meal service, ensuring participants receive the
correct meals and providing support with feeding when
- Maintain personal care supplies such as incontinence supplies
and personal grooming items.
- Provide translation services as needed, if qualified.
- Assist Engagement team and Home Care team as needed.
- Clean participant areas in the day center between meals and
- Graduation from high school or equivalent required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) / First Aid Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification or Home Health
Aide (HHA) certification preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Burbank , Day Center Caregiver, Healthcare , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!