Podiatry position in Burbank CA
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Podiatric Medicine opening in Burbank, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Podiatry Job Opening in Burbank, CA**
Located 5 miles from Los Angeles
- 3+ years of experience required
- Obtain pertinent health history and perform appropriate physical
examinations on any patient who presents for care.
- Formulate a diagnosis and plan related to the patients condition,
and communicate those effectively to the patient.
- Prescribe and refill medication, including controlled substances,
in accordance with local, state and federal statutes and
- Document all of the above in a timely manner, per policy, in the
NextGen electronic health record, or any record required by
- Function as part of the Medical Group and clinical team, covering
for providers who are out, working with case management,
collaborating with specialists and allied health professionals to
maximize health outcomes.
- Perform procedures, at the clinic, inpatient and outpatient, as
appropriate to physicians training and experience.
- Appropriately refer patients requiring specialty care and
- Review incoming diagnostic reports (i.e. laboratory, radiology,
EKG) sign, date and follow-up in an appropriate and timely
- Participate in marketing outreach as well as staff and patient
education programs as assigned by medical group leadership.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings
and other clinical meetings as required or requested.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as
- Manage patients in such a way as to optimize health outcomes and
minimize inappropriate utilization of resources.
- Respond to patient requests, both telephonically and
electronically via the electronic patient portal, in a timely
- Supervise Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners as
assigned and when necessary.
**Full-Time Position Benefits:**
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company celebrations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business-casual working environment
- Sick days
- Paid holidays
**Health and Wellness Benefits:**
- Employer-paid comprehensive medical, pharmacy, and dental for
- Vision insurance
- Zero co-payments for employed physician office visits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Graduate from accredited medical school
- Board certified (current)/eligible in own specialty
- Active California medical license
- Current Federal DEA
- Additional credentials as required by virtue of specialty
Keyphrases: podiatrist jobs, podiatry jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Burbank , Podiatry position in Burbank CA, Healthcare , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!