Occupational Health Services Processor
Company: Frasco Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description:The Occupational Health Processor is responsible for
placing occupational health service and drug test orders, as well
as accurately processing results provided by various vendors and
entering associated billing into system. The Occupational Health
Processor is required to communicate by phone and email and is
expected to maintain positive relationships with coworkers,
applicants, clients, clinics, and labs. The Occupational Health
Processor is also required to conduct Internet and database
research to identify available clinic locations to schedule
- Order and send ePassports and/or eCCFs to candidates and/or
clients based on client instructions.
- Ensure all information on the eCCF is accurate (test type,
donor information, and expiration date)
- Enter completed drug test/occupational health results and
upload supporting documentation to the appropriate file.
- Prioritize tasks based on time-zone and established
- Adhere to client requirements regarding processing orders and
- Update and send expired eCCF to applicants as directed.
- Coordinate with Customer Service to obtain requestor and
location for any orphan results.
- Monitor pending orders to ensure results are received within
- Coordinate with clinics and labs to obtain missing/delayed
- Enter accurate additional line-item billing when required
- Assist department manager with creating, updating and
maintaining all Occ Health Services work procedures.
- Immediately inform Client Services Manager of any client or
clinic issues or communications requiring action to determine best
course of action.
- Interface with clinics regarding issues with applicants while
at clinic and escalate to Client Services Manager to determine best
course of action.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to regularly complete a designated quota of
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple screens and toggle through multiple
programs to perform tasks.
- Strong written and verbal comprehension and expression
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
- Able to follow written procedures.
- Being able to multi-task and shift from one process to
BenefitsThis position is eligible for benefits including medical,
dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, life insurance, paid
time off (PTO), pre-tax flexible spending account (FSA), corporate
discount programs and paid holidays. For specific details on how
these benefits apply, please refer to the Frasco, Inc. Employee
Keywords: Frasco Inc, Burbank , Occupational Health Services Processor, Healthcare , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!